Search found 19 matches

by PrincessJen
Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:25 am
Forum: Comic Pitching
Topic: Underground Comic of the Obscene
Replies: 7
Views: 636

neato
by PrincessJen
Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:59 pm
Forum: Comic Pitching
Topic: My Daily Comic
Replies: 38
Views: 3622

Didn't keenspace go off for a whole month and erase everyones stuff once? Maybe it was twice...
by PrincessJen
Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:20 pm
Forum: Comic Pitching
Topic: FBA...
Replies: 52
Views: 6630

thirdworldvillian, you not only suck you also blow.
by PrincessJen
Fri Feb 25, 2005 1:08 pm
Forum: Comic Pitching
Topic: FBA...
Replies: 52
Views: 6630

I didn't talk mean to nobody, I tried my best to be nice about being told how bad I was, but I'm only one woman. I have a breaking point.
by PrincessJen
Fri Feb 25, 2005 1:07 pm
Forum: Comic Pitching
Topic: 32-Bit Orchestra: I doubt many here will like it, but hey...
Replies: 12
Views: 1127

The art, as far as sprite comics go, is sprites. But their all done upscale, unlike some other sprite comics I read. I really like the jokes and storylines, and the characters are well written.
by PrincessJen
Fri Feb 25, 2005 1:03 pm
Forum: Comic Pitching
Topic: Hellbound
Replies: 18
Views: 2086

This is really neat! My only gripe is the art.
by PrincessJen
Fri Feb 25, 2005 1:01 pm
Forum: Comic Pitching
Topic: FBA...
Replies: 52
Views: 6630

I really like full blown aids, its funny, and pulls no punches from anyone. Even black people.

I feel kind of like this guy has, you all quickly judge my comic and get all up in my face saying how offensive and horrible I am, when you people don't even know me.
by PrincessJen
Fri Feb 25, 2005 12:54 pm
Forum: Comic Pitching
Topic: My Daily Comic
Replies: 38
Views: 3622

anyone else got anything to say?
by PrincessJen
Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:52 pm
Forum: Comic Pitching
Topic: cloneroids
Replies: 4
Views: 693

Well most adventures generally let the questers get what their after. I just don't see them getting to boston in the next month though.
by PrincessJen
Fri Feb 18, 2005 5:09 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Advice on getting started with a webcomic
Replies: 32
Views: 1981

suck up to everyone
by PrincessJen
Fri Feb 18, 2005 4:25 pm
Forum: Comic Pitching
Topic: cloneroids
Replies: 4
Views: 693

cloneroids

I was told to make a PG comic in order for a friend of mine to host my comic. After very little thought, I came up with cloneroids the adventures of two clones, on a quest to get to boston to find a cure for an incurable disease.
by PrincessJen
Fri Feb 18, 2005 4:23 pm
Forum: Comic Pitching
Topic: My Daily Comic
Replies: 38
Views: 3622

Why are you all so mean and judgemental!
by PrincessJen
Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:58 pm
Forum: Comic Pitching
Topic: My Daily Comic
Replies: 38
Views: 3622

Its satire, can't you tell the Triangle is the stereotypical average person, curseing, quick to judge, angry at everything, very patriotic? Or that the square is a classic closet homosexual? Come on boys its dick jokes with substance.
by PrincessJen
Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:19 pm
Forum: Comic Pitching
Topic: My Daily Comic
Replies: 38
Views: 3622

Guns are always nice.
by PrincessJen
Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:30 pm
Forum: Comic Pitching
Topic: My Daily Comic
Replies: 38
Views: 3622

I'll take it! Thankyou all for your supportive comments and suggestions.
by PrincessJen
Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:53 pm
Forum: Comic Pitching
Topic: My Daily Comic
Replies: 38
Views: 3622

I try to put in checks and balances. Certain characters say things differently then others, whereas the Triangle calls people 'fag' and 'queer' the Diamond might refer to his transexual friend as 'homosexual' or 'gay', and defend him for his beliefs.
by PrincessJen
Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:32 pm
Forum: Comic Pitching
Topic: My Daily Comic
Replies: 38
Views: 3622

Well, penis is a satire of the lives of very interesting characters, that are parodies and satires within themself.

Its often animated in flash, and updates daily, without missing updates.

If I said anymore, it'd defeat the purpose of reading it.
by PrincessJen
Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:39 am
Forum: Comic Pitching
Topic: My Daily Comic
Replies: 38
Views: 3622

My Daily Comic

by PrincessJen
Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:01 am
Forum: Comic Pitching
Topic: Stolle Bengtsson...
Replies: 86
Views: 10313

Stolle is the INGA!