Search found 9 matches

by SimLuke
Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:42 am
Forum: Help Center
Topic: [HTML/Keentags] ALT text on ***next_day*** et all?
Replies: 3
Views: 432

:o

I actuly use firefox, and only just noticed the absence of the tooltips.

Nice to know they actuly have an alt tag though. :lol:

Thanks for the tooltip libary Pack. Having a close look at it now.

Cheers!

--- Luke
by SimLuke
Tue Feb 22, 2005 7:41 am
Forum: Help Center
Topic: [HTML/Keentags] ALT text on ***next_day*** et all?
Replies: 3
Views: 432

[HTML/Keentags] ALT text on ***next_day*** et all?

[dreamsaftersunrise.keenspace.com]

Heya,

Is it possible to set an alt attribute for images brought up using the ***next_day*** tag? Essentially, I want to get a nice little tooltip thingy up if anyone hovers over one of the graphics, but how to do it escapes me.

Ad yeah, I don
by SimLuke
Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:45 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Describe yourself with music!
Replies: 43
Views: 6565

Nightwish for me: Are you male or female: 10th Man Down Describe yourself: Beauty Of The Beast How do some people feel about you: Wanderlust (Or at least, I can hope) How do you feel about yourself: Bless the Child Describe your ex girlfriend/boyfriend: Over The Hills And Far Away [I don't have one]...
by SimLuke
Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:16 am
Forum: Technique Tips and Tricks
Topic: [World-Info] Is there such a thing as too much?
Replies: 8
Views: 569

ACK! :oops:. I'm so used to going into keenspot sites I type in keenspot automaticly by assosation with the word keen. I'll edit straight away. Ahem, to try and diginfy myself.... The problem with trying to intergrate it into the dialouge and other such thing is there are some things that are just t...
by SimLuke
Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:24 am
Forum: Technique Tips and Tricks
Topic: [World-Info] Is there such a thing as too much?
Replies: 8
Views: 569

[World-Info] Is there such a thing as too much?

[dreamsaftersunrise.keenspace.com] One of the upcoming main characters is a member of the 'Gawa' religion, something I have, to the letter, the holy books for in my head. This also includes the differences in translations, how the original translation looks (with it's own language and reading system...
by SimLuke
Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:18 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: [Browser Issue?] Pages not updating
Replies: 4
Views: 370

Yeah, I did the manual updates.

I belive it's a problem with my brower/internet/something else like that now; it appears to update for everyone but me.

Looks like something I'll just have to try and figure out on my own at this point of time, but thanks for the help.

--- Luke
by SimLuke
Wed Jan 19, 2005 12:23 am
Forum: Help Center
Topic: [Browser Issue?] Pages not updating
Replies: 4
Views: 370

I'll be guessing it's a problem with my internet connect or something then.
by SimLuke
Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:05 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Maybe I'm just insane but...
Replies: 59
Views: 4316

I've actually said 'Lol.' I think it was 'lmao' actually, but never mind. I once tried to correct a word a teacher highlighted in red by pressing down on it with my finger. An option list didn't come down though, despite my persistent taping. Oh, and I once tried to press Undo whilst writing a text ...
by SimLuke
Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:53 am
Forum: Help Center
Topic: [Browser Issue?] Pages not updating
Replies: 4
Views: 370

[Browser Issue?] Pages not updating

I