Search found 18 matches

by HarukaKou
Fri Jan 21, 2005 11:55 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Maybe I'm just insane but...
Replies: 59
Views: 4328

I Ctrl Z everything... ^^; So does my gf, so when we're both on the computer trying to color stuff, all you here is "click click CTRL Z, DAMNIT!! click click click..." XD You're not insane! You're perfectly normal...for insane people. ^_^
by HarukaKou
Mon Jan 17, 2005 4:16 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Is it just me or....
Replies: 178
Views: 9065

Once somebody wrote that if everyone does what's best for themselves the system will improve. This led to capitolism and a free market economy. It also lead to monopolies and government oversight but it just doesn't work. Someone else wrote that if everyone does what's best for themselves AND what'...
by HarukaKou
Mon Jan 17, 2005 3:58 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: KOTOR II or Fable?
Replies: 40
Views: 7303

Kotor was alright, but I really had trouble getting into Fable. Overall, I liked Morrowind better than the other two, anyway, but everyone's taste is different. **shrugs** Go with your gut!! ((and your wallet...))
by HarukaKou
Mon Jan 17, 2005 3:49 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Alter Egos II
Replies: 165
Views: 22135

DarkMagician wrote:
HarukaKou wrote:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... y/pose.jpg

meh--I look like crap. Fencing!! fweeeee!! I draw things!!! And I poke people with big pointy metal sticks, too!!! XD
*Grrwl.*
That's awesome--I got *grrwl*-ed at! :D Thanks!
by HarukaKou
Sun Jan 16, 2005 8:17 pm
Forum: Technique Tips and Tricks
Topic: Crisp Lines?
Replies: 15
Views: 2833

I use photoshop and only regular lineart when I do things. Meaning that I don't use flash and go over the lines again to make them smoother. The effect can be very nice, but try and do something complicated and suddenly you are looking at hours and hours of work. Instead I scan lineart at 300 DPI. ...
by HarukaKou
Sun Jan 16, 2005 8:07 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: I'm taller than Hitler.
Replies: 41
Views: 6719

I dwarf Davy Jones...! bahahahhaaa! XD My family and I met him in Ohio a year or so ago. He had done a concert the night before that we went to, and in the morning he was staying in the same hotel as us. He's so little~!! I thought he was small then, but I didn't realize he was only 5'3"!
by HarukaKou
Sun Jan 16, 2005 8:02 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: GMail!
Replies: 44
Views: 7678

I have 2 invites to give away. ^_^ PM me if you're interested! :D
by HarukaKou
Sun Jan 16, 2005 7:50 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Keenspace Monthly Wants You!
Replies: 85
Views: 6586

I'd like to help! ^_^ I draw mostly, but I'm pretty multi-purpose. Whatever you need I can do. :D
by HarukaKou
Sun Jan 16, 2005 7:39 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Let's play: Who/What is in you avatar!!!!
Replies: 249
Views: 17267

Ariko wrote:My current avatar is one of the semi-main characters in my comic, his name is Sayani ^ - ^
He's so pretty!!!!! ^_^ I love his hair! <3
by HarukaKou
Sun Jan 16, 2005 7:39 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Alter Egos II
Replies: 165
Views: 22135

I like beards. :D They feel cool~ ^_^ I was ticked when my best friend's gf made him shave his pretty beard. :cry:
by HarukaKou
Sun Jan 16, 2005 5:33 am
Forum: Dropdowns and Crossovers
Topic: Gay Dropdown
Replies: 19
Views: 5431

Re: Rebirth

Thank you. I talked to Scott Maddix. He suggested I make a new, better GaySpace dropdown. Believe me, I SHALL. Right now I am excercising my ability with the dropdown technology, but I'm gonna get it soon. I read your comic Kodiak, I have to say that it is quality. I enjoy the gratuitous use of gun...
by HarukaKou
Sun Jan 16, 2005 4:08 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Alter Egos II
Replies: 165
Views: 22135

Image

meh--I look like crap. Fencing!! fweeeee!! I draw things!!! And I poke people with big pointy metal sticks, too!!! XD
by HarukaKou
Sun Jan 16, 2005 3:39 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Let's play: Who/What is in you avatar!!!!
Replies: 249
Views: 17267

Mine's a snail that was asking an angry duck who pee-ed in his oatmeal... no, I don't know.... I just thought it was a cute doodle and used it. XD Her name's Penelope. :D
by HarukaKou
Sun Jan 16, 2005 3:28 am
Forum: Technique Tips and Tricks
Topic: Bad Artist seeking help
Replies: 38
Views: 3222

No problem! ^_^ Even on ebay, the $75-$100-some range is the cheapest I've seen them. I got mine from Circuit City. http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Wacom-Graphire3-Tablet--Pen-and-Mouse--CTE430SACCS-/sem/rpsm/oid/80651/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do The one I got was a little different, but only in color...
by HarukaKou
Sat Jan 15, 2005 3:54 pm
Forum: Technique Tips and Tricks
Topic: I can use a tablet... for the very first time...
Replies: 15
Views: 1280

I recently got an Intuos 3 6x8 as well! But I have a question about Painter Essentials. How do you make multiply layers, if you can? I did one by accident once. I wanna do it f'real! See your "Layers" box? At the bottom, there's a little thing that looks like a page. Click it, and you can have as m...
by HarukaKou
Sat Jan 15, 2005 3:43 pm
Forum: Technique Tips and Tricks
Topic: Bad Artist seeking help
Replies: 38
Views: 3222

Generally, I draw by hand and then color with my Wacom, though sometimes I'll do simple drawings with the tablet. **shrugs** It's all up to your personal style. I got mine for $100 and I love it. ^_^
by HarukaKou
Sat Jan 15, 2005 3:37 pm
Forum: Technique Tips and Tricks
Topic: Copyright Stickers??? Huh?
Replies: 8
Views: 1253

I add a copyright thing to everything I do. I have too many friends who have had their stuff stolen by people. :p Not that my stuff is worth stealing but hey--it's MY stuff! XD Not anyone else's!
by HarukaKou
Sat Jan 15, 2005 3:26 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: sign up problems
Replies: 50
Views: 11463

I just signed up this afternoon and was annoyed at first. The page said "an e-mail will be sent within the hour", so I waited and refreshed a million times and I still didn't get an e-mail. It wasn't until I came here and read through some posts that I realized it might take much much longer than t...