Search found 38 matches

by Toastenator
Thu Jan 27, 2005 6:00 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: For all you people who replied to my stylus problem....
Replies: 113
Views: 7018

maybe im naive, but why are people all pissed off? i consider it all good-natured joking. i think this thread is hilarity in argument form.
by Toastenator
Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:02 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: For all you people who replied to my stylus problem....
Replies: 113
Views: 7018

ALRIGHT im bored. moving on in my life.... isn't "friends" on?
by Toastenator
Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:01 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: For all you people who replied to my stylus problem....
Replies: 113
Views: 7018

Kevin Wolf wrote:See, this is one of those occasions when I come to the defense of the little guy and immediately regret it. Toastenator, you will feel the warmth of my goodwill never again.
sorry
by Toastenator
Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:00 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: For all you people who replied to my stylus problem....
Replies: 113
Views: 7018

Wow, better than I expected. Using vulgar terms and common insults to identify and attack specific aspects of my personality that are lacking or offensive. A combination of the American "Swear as much as you can" and the British "Cold hearted analytical insult". I like it.

*applause*
by Toastenator
Thu Jan 27, 2005 3:51 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: For all you people who replied to my stylus problem....
Replies: 113
Views: 7018

....did you not read my invitation to do so?

or are you hoping to tough-talk your way out of your CIVIL DUTY TO INSULT ME!? because inside... you're just a sad lonely little man.... craving attention....

:'(
by Toastenator
Thu Jan 27, 2005 3:48 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: For all you people who replied to my stylus problem....
Replies: 113
Views: 7018

two resons for this reply: first to piss off van douchebag (even if i do like your comic, your name suits you)

second: to tell Kevin Wolf, you flatter me with the thought that i might do something irritating only because i dont know how to not do it.
by Toastenator
Thu Jan 27, 2005 3:45 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: For all you people who replied to my stylus problem....
Replies: 113
Views: 7018

short attention span, man. i see something i want to reply to, i do it. then i read the rest of them. like im gonna spend time looking back to all the ones i wanna quote? ive got masturbating to do, sitcoms to watch.... homework if i feel like it....
by Toastenator
Thu Jan 27, 2005 3:41 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: For all you people who replied to my stylus problem....
Replies: 113
Views: 7018

Perception: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v63/Mercury_Hat/20050126.png (Clicky to see on original page) (ps: Hope you don't mind me borrowing the photobucket hotlink, MH) Reality: http://www.webcomicsnation.com/~graphicsmashers/pingteo/extras/twist.png Alternate Reality: http://www.webcomicsnat...
by Toastenator
Thu Jan 27, 2005 3:40 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: For all you people who replied to my stylus problem....
Replies: 113
Views: 7018

Col wrote:The biggest disappointment is when they don't come back to defend themselves.
ive got school, man, gimme a break
by Toastenator
Thu Jan 27, 2005 3:35 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: For all you people who replied to my stylus problem....
Replies: 113
Views: 7018

Just so you all know, I think you're all cool for arguing with me. I think so much people just smile and say nice things or go about things diplomatically for no reason. I also make no claims to always being correct, and some of you make very good points about me. I actually LOVE Cortland's comics o...
by Toastenator
Thu Jan 27, 2005 3:30 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: For all you people who replied to my stylus problem....
Replies: 113
Views: 7018

cortland wrote:
McDuffies wrote:Awww. Space is down so I can't see a comic... otherwise, I'd draw a reply.

Ah well... Cortland will.
You are so psychic. :roll:

[ edit ] And another one.
AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

thanks! im famous now! And i absoulutely LOVE what you did to me and the Toastenator!
by Toastenator
Thu Jan 27, 2005 3:25 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: For all you people who replied to my stylus problem....
Replies: 113
Views: 7018

The Neko wrote:I think that when people ask for advice, they secretly want people to say "YOU'RE DOING JUST PERFECT! DON'T CHANGE A THING!" or "I'M DANTE! THE BIGGEST IDIOT EVER!"
i didnt ask for advice, i wanted a price range on a product.
by Toastenator
Thu Jan 27, 2005 3:25 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: For all you people who replied to my stylus problem....
Replies: 113
Views: 7018

Mercury_Hat wrote:So did it take you a week and a half to draw that comic or do you just read incredibly slow?
naw, i made it a while ago, i just pace the comics. im usually a week or two ahead of whats on the site.
by Toastenator
Wed Jan 26, 2005 7:25 pm
Forum: Technique Tips and Tricks
Topic: are folds necesary?
Replies: 22
Views: 2511

TheBladeRoden2 wrote:Folds are the devil
I have to completely agree. when im actually trying to draw, and not just doing my comic, folds just piss me off.
by Toastenator
Wed Jan 26, 2005 7:23 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: For all you people who replied to my stylus problem....
Replies: 113
Views: 7018

Driving Without Pants wrote:"To the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee."
Wasn't that on a Star Trek episode?
by Toastenator
Wed Jan 26, 2005 7:20 pm
Forum: Comic Pitching
Topic: SLIGHTLY ODD (is more than slightly odd)
Replies: 38
Views: 2626

McDuffies: Eh, bite me. I threw it together. Much like my comics. It's actually ripped right from the banner on the actual site. Rosenberg: Thanks! I try and base most of my comics from personal experience or personal RAGE. I didn't develop it because... where would it go? It would require thought,...
by Toastenator
Fri Jan 21, 2005 4:20 pm
Forum: Comic Pitching
Topic: One more pitch for The Amazing Squad
Replies: 5
Views: 727

i should stop trying to critique comics, i have too short an attention span

im sure it got interest after the third strip, i just gave up.
by Toastenator
Fri Jan 21, 2005 4:14 pm
Forum: Comic Pitching
Topic: Awesome Marcus Ninja Ready for Review!
Replies: 33
Views: 2748

Re: Toastmaster takes aim...

Well, can't please 'em all... though from your other posts, I think I get your angle, toastmaster... you like to get a rise out of people by posting inflammatory attacks disguised as criticism. Well, I'm not going to bite, but I can't help a nibble: I find it baffling that a guy who rips off the "l...
by Toastenator
Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:17 pm
Forum: Technique Tips and Tricks
Topic: Bad Artist seeking help
Replies: 38
Views: 3221

I just got a Jamstudio drawing tablet for $10 Canadian from Radioshack. It is 5 x 7. It's probably nothing as good as a wacom, but it works. Takes a lot of pressure on the stylus, though. Warning: It comes with messed up drivers, and apparently some of the installation cds it comes with have the re...