Search found 153 matches

by Tarotreader3
Tue Mar 01, 2005 6:04 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: I desire to make comic buttons [Button makers in CANADA?]
Replies: 7
Views: 645

e-bay is super limited... infact only one is on sale in canada, and it's not a very good one. and the supplies for it are hard to find. but yeah, i might try out craft stores, and see what they know (they don't sell them, or the supplies) ... supid canada, stupid face.
by Tarotreader3
Tue Mar 01, 2005 7:47 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: I desire to make comic buttons [Button makers in CANADA?]
Replies: 7
Views: 645

I desire to make comic buttons [Button makers in CANADA?]

I'm not sure where I'm going with it. i've got a few ideas. but the first step would be to aquire a button maker, and supplies. If I lived in American, I could order a machine from any number of web sites and get free shipping too, however I live in canada, as such I can not find many websites that ...
by Tarotreader3
Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:52 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Superhero webcomics
Replies: 41
Views: 2546

serious superhero comic as a bit of an oxymoron
somebody hasn't been reading their Watchmen, Authority (first run), storm watch (ellis run), etc...

that's an odd concept though, a super hero web comic...
by Tarotreader3
Wed Feb 09, 2005 10:03 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: The O.C.
Replies: 26
Views: 2596

i dont think the merits of the show are impacted by teh location. I don't think they're trying to realistically portray orange coutny, as much as they are showing what peoples "ideas" of california is. it's just a setting, as fictional as the characters. mmm but it's good. /still upset abot liking it
by Tarotreader3
Wed Feb 09, 2005 10:00 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: the man is keepin' me down!
Replies: 18
Views: 1136

damn the man! Save the empire!
by Tarotreader3
Wed Feb 09, 2005 12:59 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: The O.C.
Replies: 26
Views: 2596

/hated the show for a year and a half before giving it a shot... same with buffy... bah, foolish mistakes.

//still feels guilty for liking it.
by Tarotreader3
Wed Feb 09, 2005 12:59 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: The O.C.
Replies: 26
Views: 2596

I dunno, I guess I'll try to defend it... It is a lame soap, but some of the characters are really well written, and their story arcs are intense at times, having rising action, climax, and a wee bit of falling action. The back and forth banter is good. if you can get your head past the fact it's a ...
by Tarotreader3
Tue Feb 08, 2005 10:05 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: The O.C.
Replies: 26
Views: 2596

The O.C.

I feel like I need to join some support group for twenty something males... I saw the first episode way back when, and decided I hated the show (not realizing teh comic refferences to come), I then witnissed the art of one of the characters, and was hooked. I have since tracked down all the episodes...
by Tarotreader3
Thu Feb 03, 2005 5:17 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Fan Art Nobody Would Want 2
Replies: 91
Views: 3543

dude, those sprites are awesome! </my 2 cents>
by Tarotreader3
Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:59 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Fanart Joy #5
Replies: 968
Views: 55366

nice to see the final piece, after seeing all the WiP's in the chat room =) good stuff. great inking. Digital ink, or real ink?
by Tarotreader3
Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:04 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Flash Movies...
Replies: 39
Views: 2571

Jeffy_Weffy: is there an mp3 of the master ninja theme song out there?
by Tarotreader3
Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:02 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Flash Movies...
Replies: 39
Views: 2571

search +flash +tutorial there's also a bunch of great instructional videos out there, but you'd have to pay for those... or pirate them, which I would never agree with, but it seems to be what all the kids out there are doing, anyway. as for samples, you should check out http://www.newgrounds.com th...
by Tarotreader3
Tue Feb 01, 2005 1:21 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Probably already done...
Replies: 80
Views: 5025

lowroad 75
pointless
ded end

these three comics rock my world right now. I read many many more, and love more, but these are ones that do it for me. Ded End being the top of that list (it's pretty new, but oh how I love it so)
by Tarotreader3
Mon Jan 31, 2005 4:53 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: a question with fist shaking
Replies: 119
Views: 7181

angst = fun for those 18 and under
angst = not such a good idea for those 18+
by Tarotreader3
Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:29 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Fanart Joy #5
Replies: 968
Views: 55366

sorry for the hugeness

Image

who does Victorian Literature reading when they can draw monkies?
by Tarotreader3
Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:06 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: evolutionation
Replies: 79
Views: 4500

it's really not... it's just too odd. and if they really are pants, then I'm just intrigued, and I think it could be the new style for punk rawk/riot grrrl movements, but I'm curious what the pattern is supposed to be. If it's sposta be a red design on the pants that's all I want to know.
by Tarotreader3
Sat Jan 29, 2005 5:24 pm
Forum: Technique Tips and Tricks
Topic: Making a fun Icon next to your URL and in people's bookmarks
Replies: 17
Views: 1802

success... i'm less lazy than i thought
by Tarotreader3
Sat Jan 29, 2005 5:04 pm
Forum: Technique Tips and Tricks
Topic: Making a fun Icon next to your URL and in people's bookmarks
Replies: 17
Views: 1802

man, I wish I Wasn't so lazy!
by Tarotreader3
Sat Jan 29, 2005 5:00 pm
Forum: Dropdowns and Crossovers
Topic: Workplace humor dropdown
Replies: 46
Views: 11487

thanks. will be up next update
by Tarotreader3
Sat Jan 29, 2005 4:57 pm
Forum: Dropdowns and Crossovers
Topic: Small Webcomic Alliance?
Replies: 9
Views: 2467

so much aliteration... i LOVE IT!