Search found 248 matches

by Simply_da_Best
Sun Aug 04, 2002 2:06 am
Forum: Untitled!
Topic: Okay, kids, the party's over!!!
Replies: 51
Views: 3502

Welcome back!
did you save me a bean burrito?
by Simply_da_Best
Sun Aug 04, 2002 2:04 am
Forum: Untitled!
Topic: The dark side of truth
Replies: 34
Views: 1626

I just heard..that NASA has discovered an asteroid that is on a POSSIBLE collision course with Earth and is set to collide on Feb 1 2019. .... chances of a collision are something in the area of 1:250,000 which... aint a large enough number for me to be comfy, but it's large enough to wipe out ever...
by Simply_da_Best
Sun Aug 04, 2002 2:00 am
Forum: Untitled!
Topic: Current Storyline...
Replies: 52
Views: 2557

Ka know what would be quite the scene? All the Twaps fighting over Xe and Keer and they can't tell which one's which. :lol:
by Simply_da_Best
Sun Aug 04, 2002 1:56 am
Forum: Untitled!
Topic: Dumbest thing you've ever done
Replies: 28
Views: 2121

OK, there are three experiences tied for first place :oops: : One time, I was outside our local health spa coming back from tennis class, and I was talking to this guy I really like. So We're walking along and I'm walkin backwards and I turn around. I knock into a pole and then fall backwards. I don...
by Simply_da_Best
Sun Aug 04, 2002 1:41 am
Forum: Untitled!
Topic: July 16 Comic- notice something?
Replies: 15
Views: 1107

YEAH!! HOOBASTANK!! Even an impossible preppie like me adores Hobbastank! Y'ken what's funny?? When you walk up to people in Quebec and say, "Bonjour. Je'mappelle Jessi. J'adore Hoobastank and fromage" they will start talking to you.
by Simply_da_Best
Thu Jul 25, 2002 6:51 pm
Forum: Untitled!
Topic: Duck, duck....
Replies: 12
Views: 1151

Yeah, that's how I played. funfunfun! Did you notice all the variations that you can make, like: Water and fire Peanut butter and jelly Burger and fries Drums and drumstick peas and pod alien and UFO Cheese and sporks Cheese and Sporks CHEESE AND SPORKS!! Kitty and cat hug and kiss And there is alwa...
by Simply_da_Best
Thu Jul 25, 2002 6:44 pm
Forum: Untitled!
Topic: July 16 Comic- notice something?
Replies: 15
Views: 1107

July 16 Comic- notice something?

:D Gloria, you are sooo the copykitty. You stole that July 16 comic right off the Matrix! I should know- I saivng my babysitting money so I can buy it. I can quote large parts at a time. Watch- (Not in chronological movie order) Morpheus:"Have you ever had a dream, Neo, so real that you swear you w...
by Simply_da_Best
Sat Jul 20, 2002 7:01 am
Forum: Untitled!
Topic: erm...question?
Replies: 24
Views: 1725

Yeah- that would be not so fun. But 51 TWAPS? running around? Imagine Twap's credit card bill if all 51 got their hands on it... :o
by Simply_da_Best
Sat Jul 20, 2002 6:55 am
Forum: Untitled!
Topic: Wallpaper!
Replies: 17
Views: 1338

:roll: Oh come on, everyone knows that fire hoses are used for only when you need to get somebody out of the room. you turn it on and FWOOM! they fly into the hallway. Duh! ANd if you need to wake someone up, you poke them with a spork or put a cat on their face. :wink:
by Simply_da_Best
Thu Jul 18, 2002 3:48 pm
Forum: Untitled!
Topic: Guest Week!
Replies: 28
Views: 1538

What!?!?
ARE YOU SUGGESTINGWE CANNOT JOKE!?!?!?

:evil: :evil:

Just kidding!
by Simply_da_Best
Thu Jul 18, 2002 3:13 pm
Forum: Untitled!
Topic: Wallpaper!
Replies: 17
Views: 1338

:D :lol: :P I love it!! I'm using it right now! It totally shows my personality, except I'm never holding a gun..... :wink: Keep it up and you rock!!
by Simply_da_Best
Mon Jul 15, 2002 4:59 pm
Forum: Untitled!
Topic: Ha ha ha ha! This post is IMPORTANT
Replies: 53
Views: 3283

Oh my!! I remember going to Disney and getting autographs by all of the Turtles. BUT..... I must admit I was a HUGE Power Rangers fan. I had power ranger everything!! It was horrible!! And i even had a Pink Power Rangers costume that I was for one Halloween- or was going to be until my stupid lil si...
by Simply_da_Best
Sun Jul 14, 2002 5:59 pm
Forum: Untitled!
Topic: July 9 Comic
Replies: 28
Views: 2089

TwoDifferentSox wrote:Twappa does with seven of nine ...errrr....I mean fifty-one. ;)
Haha, you know who the Borg are!?! My dad has every singe freakin' episode of Star Trek with the Borg on it taped, from the beginning of the storyline to the end, and the movie besides! Everything! All borg, all the time!!
by Simply_da_Best
Sun Jul 14, 2002 5:53 pm
Forum: Untitled!
Topic: The Spork Conspiracy
Replies: 41
Views: 2498

Sporks are evil.
and I joined your conspirators just for fun. :D HAHAHA I absoluterly loved the art!! Lord of the Sporks had me laughing hysterically!! My parents were like, "hey, are you ok?"
by Simply_da_Best
Sun Jul 14, 2002 5:44 pm
Forum: Untitled!
Topic: a burning question. . . one of many
Replies: 23
Views: 1576

:lol: I laugh at you all!!! My stuff's working finely. But honestly.... :( that's cruel of them to do that to you. But..
I win!!
by Simply_da_Best
Sun Jul 14, 2002 5:28 pm
Forum: Untitled!
Topic: Ha ha ha ha! This post is IMPORTANT
Replies: 53
Views: 3283

Yes, it was.

Soooo...

Is everyone having a good egg day? I am. Mmmm...... smell that freshetta pizza!! Funny....
you know what's funny?
My favorite candy is airheads, and all my friends call me an airhead. Do I seem like an airhead to u guys?? :-?
by Simply_da_Best
Wed Jul 03, 2002 2:19 am
Forum: Untitled!
Topic: Current Storyline
Replies: 41
Views: 2388

My favorite episode is: "Cruise control! School please!""I grow weary of your sexually suggestive dancing! Bring me my ranch dressing hose!"
P.S.- I'm a NH-NY-Vt gal.
by Simply_da_Best
Wed Jul 03, 2002 2:05 am
Forum: Untitled!
Topic: New guy postin'
Replies: 23
Views: 1587

You guys are so lucky. All I want to do is get into a rave, but nooo, I'm too young! :evil: 13 is way to young to go to a rave when extasy( :o ) might be there! My mom doesn't trust me.
:( Can I have a bracelet too, just to help me feel bettah?
by Simply_da_Best
Wed Jun 26, 2002 3:01 am
Forum: Untitled!
Topic: New guy postin'
Replies: 23
Views: 1587

Re: Tasty AND nonviolent

Crash wrote:*gets out giant pot, big mixing spork, bags of sugar*
Welcome, TT. I think you'll fit right in. Just watch out for the mini-muffins, the cheese, projectile spork weapons, and the random boardmembers hopped up on sugar and preservatives. :D
yeah! the cheese is evil!
by Simply_da_Best
Wed Jun 26, 2002 2:55 am
Forum: Untitled!
Topic: Stupid Question
Replies: 9
Views: 709

I like to use pencil, then go over it with some Sharpie that I have lying around. It's this kind of sharpie that's more like a marker... it doesn't go through the paper and it gives a really great thick black... looks perfect..