Search found 11 matches

by PatrickOfUnlifeStudios
Thu May 29, 2008 2:44 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Webcomic Pet Peeves
Replies: 164
Views: 19650

Re: Webcomic Pet Peeves

Hooray. The most active thread in CG and it's my thread. I shall forever be known as the guy who hates things, possibly inciting some kind of riot. I mean, we've already got stone throwing going on. About fonts, none of them really annoy me as long as you can read them. I guess Times New Roman seems...
by PatrickOfUnlifeStudios
Tue May 20, 2008 12:58 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Webcomic Pet Peeves
Replies: 164
Views: 19650

Re: Webcomic Pet Peeves

EDIT: Also, comics that have really, really good art for their ads, but sucky art for their comic. Not just sucky art in the beginning, that's fine, I understand that you've gotten better since you started the comic; but sucky art for their current stuff. That disappoints me and I end up not readin...
by PatrickOfUnlifeStudios
Mon May 12, 2008 12:09 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Webcomic Pet Peeves
Replies: 164
Views: 19650

Re: Webcomic Pet Peeves

Why do all those things bother you? It doesn't take actually reading the comic to notice all those things, you can exit the site at a first glance. Plus, comics with un-resized images and illegit font don't stayaround for very long because noone reads them. What I don't like is comics that are actu...
by PatrickOfUnlifeStudios
Mon May 12, 2008 1:31 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Webcomic Pet Peeves
Replies: 164
Views: 19650

Webcomic Pet Peeves

This topic is about what pisses you off in webcomics. It can be your own comic if you want, but I'm talking about when you're just surfing around, checking out new comics to read and you come across one that just makes you want to punch the creator. I find a lot of these in the ComicGenesis Signup S...
by PatrickOfUnlifeStudios
Mon May 12, 2008 12:07 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Why are we doing this?
Replies: 106
Views: 18124

Re: Why are we doing this?

I guess I'll have to start at the beginning. My current comic is a spin-off of an older comic, which was based off of a forum I frequented. That one was mostly for me and my friends and our random online adventures. We stopped going to that forum after a time, but we still talked to each other regul...
by PatrickOfUnlifeStudios
Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:17 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Color sucks!
Replies: 43
Views: 1968

My comics, unless they're updated outside my normal schedule, are in color. It takes quite some time, but I think it's worth it. My art isn't all that great so I try to do everything I can to spiff it up a bit. However, I don't normally have backgrounds, so it's probably easier than most comics to c...
by PatrickOfUnlifeStudios
Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:00 pm
Forum: Comic Pitching
Topic: Unlife Online
Replies: 5
Views: 518

Oh, well the comic is about the antics of me and some online friends in AIM chat rooms. But mostly it's just a random humor gag comic.
by PatrickOfUnlifeStudios
Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:54 am
Forum: Comic Pitching
Topic: Unlife Online
Replies: 5
Views: 518

Unlife Online

I posted this here once before, some months ago, but since then I've stuck with a regular update schedule and have a lot more comics. So I thought I'd give it one more shot here in this forum. Hope you enjoy my random humor. Link is in the sig.
by PatrickOfUnlifeStudios
Wed Dec 08, 2004 10:52 pm
Forum: Dropdowns and Crossovers
Topic: LazySpace!
Replies: 28
Views: 37664

Ooh, I've had a 'Space account for over a year and I still have under 20 comics. Sign me up!

Comic name: Unlife Online
http://unlifeonline.keenspace.com/
Author: Patrick Lee
by PatrickOfUnlifeStudios
Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:52 am
Forum: Comic Pitching
Topic: Unlife Online - For the Casually Insane
Replies: 6
Views: 1027

For anyone who actually cares, I updated today after a long hiatus.
by PatrickOfUnlifeStudios
Thu Nov 04, 2004 7:26 pm
Forum: Comic Pitching
Topic: Unlife Online - For the Casually Insane
Replies: 6
Views: 1027

Unlife Online - For the Casually Insane

Now, a lot of this comic probably won't make sense to you, but I might as well give it a shot here anyway. This comic was made for fun and captures some of the antics me and a few online friends have while talking to each other on AIM chats. Some of the comics are inside jokes and there aren't that ...