Church? *shuns away* I think I'll take me chances with the Phoenix Down...
Sorry Mavvy-kins! *slays - uses the phoenix feather - waits* Did it work?
Search found 140 matches
- Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:45 pm
- Forum: Arcana
- Topic: BOO! *comes back to scare all the little boys and girls*
- Replies: 104
- Views: 15944
He's delicious! I'm a horrible person...
*weeps in a corner while taking small bites off of the chocolate Adonis and leaving his stash of sweets unattended* So sexy...so sweet...sniff...please forgive me...mmm...so good!
- Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:03 am
- Forum: Arcana
- Topic: BOO! *comes back to scare all the little boys and girls*
- Replies: 104
- Views: 15944
I've ruined him! Noooo!
Oh! A chocolate shaped Adonis! Score! *takes a bite* Oh no! What have I done!? I've ruined his chocolaty good looks!
Oh! My poor Mavvy-kins!
But...but...I need it! *sniffles* Or some Holy Water...do you have any Holy Water?
- Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:22 pm
- Forum: Arcana
- Topic: What do YOU look like?
- Replies: 1710
- Views: 113017
None can bind me!
Aye! Its nice to have a home away from home, so to speak. And friends to be here in times of need! Hahaha! *pats some random person on the back roughly*
Ack! Cyber-chains! *struggles*
Ack! Cyber-chains! *struggles*
- Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:00 pm
- Forum: Arcana
- Topic: BOO! *comes back to scare all the little boys and girls*
- Replies: 104
- Views: 15944
Sigh...I wanna say "Sweets for my sweet" just once
Snuggles and cuddles? Eeee! Its been waaay too long. *snuggles and cuddles back*
Want some candy? I gots starbursts and gummies and all manner of chocolate and..OOO! Pixie-stix! MMMM!
Want some candy? I gots starbursts and gummies and all manner of chocolate and..OOO! Pixie-stix! MMMM!
I need 'em to exorcise the Mavvy-kins!
It's the birdie! *glomps back*
<.<
>.>
*swipes a feather mid-glomp*
Yay! I got a Phoenix Down! Now if I could just find some Holy Water...
<.<
>.>
*swipes a feather mid-glomp*
Yay! I got a Phoenix Down! Now if I could just find some Holy Water...
- Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:32 pm
- Forum: Arcana
- Topic: What do YOU look like?
- Replies: 1710
- Views: 113017
I just hope no one gets a tummy ache...
Yeah! Upbeat and thinking positive! Those are the ways to go! Just don't strain yourself while workin'!
And your welcome! As I'll say; "Choco-goodness sooths the soul! So eat away and forget all worries!" *raids a local store for more delicious treats*
And your welcome! As I'll say; "Choco-goodness sooths the soul! So eat away and forget all worries!" *raids a local store for more delicious treats*
Yay! Party! Party!
ACK! Of course! Major d'oh, on my part! Pleh...if only I was 10x more observant I would've had a greater chance of noticing all that...geh... Hehe...good thing I just noticed that there are two people on here who's birthdays' are each a day before mine and my brother's. XD Kira before me. You befor...
- Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:09 pm
- Forum: Arcana
- Topic: BOO! *comes back to scare all the little boys and girls*
- Replies: 104
- Views: 15944
Inconceivable!
Aww...well I sure hope it livens up soon...'cause I wants a PAR-TEH! Woo! *busts out the plushies* Fun? You mean to say that college is...entertaining? O.x? What's yer major? Or whatever class you're currently enjoying... Is it in your profile, perhaps!? Hmm...nope...just some stuff about a picklew...
Its a mystery that I shall reveal!
Sorry...I would post in my original profile but apparently its possessed by evil... :evil: *laughs manically* What's funny is my six-hundredth and sixty six post is in red font! It was completely accidental! Nyah! But to get back onto this topics subject matter...what pray tell is the Moo Cow's age...
- Thu Sep 09, 2004 12:02 pm
- Forum: Arcana
- Topic: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAVVY-KINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Replies: 115
- Views: 11264
*snickers* Aaaah. This is too fun.
Woooo! Happy Birthday Mavvy! Have a good 19th! I love youuuuu! *hugs*
- Thu Sep 09, 2004 11:57 am
- Forum: Arcana
- Topic: MavvTheThief is a BAKA!!
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1433
But maybe he does...ooooo
Hehe. Well, he doesn't know the password for this so you can sit without confusion now. ^^
- Wed Sep 08, 2004 6:13 pm
- Forum: Arcana
- Topic: MavvTheThief is a BAKA!!
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1433
I wonder if its just a personal error...lets find out!
v.v
Sigh...now I dunno what to do...this account was so fun to play with too.
Should I go back to my old account? Or stay in this account?
Decisions...decisions...
*gives Somby-Kings a love tap* XP
Sigh...now I dunno what to do...this account was so fun to play with too.
Should I go back to my old account? Or stay in this account?
Decisions...decisions...
*gives Somby-Kings a love tap* XP
So maybe I didn't say as much the first time...oh well. ^^;;
lol Alright, umm...I've really forgotten most of the stuff now but lets see if I can work something out... Ok...well...I absolutely love Wolf's Rain! ^^ It's a fantastic anime! The characters, the plot, the art, the world...its just all so great! But what would you expect from the creators of Cowbo...
- Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:55 am
- Forum: Arcana
- Topic: Taking over MY topic!!!
- Replies: 131
- Views: 11911
Yay! Even more comics to read! Joyful tidings for all now!
Umm...this > http://www.aoiyume.com/bemine/ And...this? > http://redstring.strawberrycomics.com/ lol Those look like what she was talking about...and I do say...they look very very very good. *adds them to his list of online comics* ^^ Is this the correct Directions of Destiny too? http://www.direc...
- Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:24 am
- Forum: Arcana
- Topic: My 300th Post!!!!
- Replies: 60
- Views: 6077
I really should read them books...family stole 'em all...
Aaaah. I see now...how fortunate for you...*glares jealously* XP
Gyah! I wanna see it again! *goes to find a pirate copy or something*
Gyah! I wanna see it again! *goes to find a pirate copy or something*
- Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:21 am
- Forum: Arcana
- Topic: RPG Character Creations (we must organize!)
- Replies: 379
- Views: 46131
The ending wasn't very surprising though...
Hehe. It was eepy creepy. It was...interesting to watch...but rather...weird...
Oh well...I've seen much worse. So it wasn't nearly that bad. ^^;;
Oh well...I've seen much worse. So it wasn't nearly that bad. ^^;;
- Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:09 am
- Forum: Arcana
- Topic: Arcana RPG (or so it goes)
- Replies: 244
- Views: 22538
We just talk silly anyways. XP
Hello Phoenix! *waves* Hehe. We've been good. ^^ Thanks for asking. And dun worry about missing a few days...'cause we all have had the same experiance and there's not much to miss anyways. XP Plus you can always read back a few posts to double check everything. *hugs the phpbb service* :3 You've b...
- Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:02 am
- Forum: Arcana
- Topic: Arcana Rules!! *laughs*
- Replies: 194
- Views: 19558
I dun remember...so I didn't see it...^.^;;;
lol I know...I kinda wanted to mess around as teacher and student some more...*sighs heavily*
Gangs of New York...hmm...isn't that kind of a documentary?
Gangs of New York...hmm...isn't that kind of a documentary?