Search found 255 matches

by Elseano
Sun Aug 29, 2004 3:52 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Adonis
Replies: 121
Views: 11935

And now, back to ordering Vampz about! XD

Any requests as to what we should make 'im do next?
by Elseano
Sun Aug 29, 2004 3:49 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: My 300th Post!!!!
Replies: 60
Views: 6077

Wai!! Phoenicx is back! *glomps phoenix* ^_^
by Elseano
Sun Aug 29, 2004 3:48 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Arcana RPG (or so it goes)
Replies: 244
Views: 22537

Pheonix - apart from the fact that Vampz is 14. I think that would be kinda illegal. Sorry to spoil your yaoi fantasy, there :(
by Elseano
Sun Aug 29, 2004 3:46 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Taking over MY topic!!!
Replies: 131
Views: 11910

Lol I could be over-dramatic but I'm not, see? SEE?!?!? ARE YOU ARGUING WITH ME?!?! I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL!!

*strikes a dramatic pose involving some form of cloak*
by Elseano
Sun Aug 29, 2004 3:44 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Adonis
Replies: 121
Views: 11935

Ok, well since you're a girl, I'm not gonna go ninja on you, mmkay?
by Elseano
Sun Aug 29, 2004 3:43 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: some one please tell me arcana will continue?
Replies: 84
Views: 7198

Tut tut tut Mavvs XD
by Elseano
Sun Aug 29, 2004 3:30 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Adonis
Replies: 121
Views: 11935

*whips out blow-dart gun thingy*

*fires at Mavvs*

*watches as Mavvs sinks slowly sink to the ground, then steals the muffin*

*thinks he should stop using *'s now*
by Elseano
Sun Aug 29, 2004 3:28 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: What do YOU look like?
Replies: 1710
Views: 113007

*lands*

Ouch. :(
by Elseano
Sun Aug 29, 2004 3:13 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: My manga :)
Replies: 2
Views: 560

My manga :)

Ok I made this the other day and now I have a deviant art account (whooo) so I don't have to use angelfire (which is crap). Tell me what you think.

http://www.deviantart.com/view/10194455
by Elseano
Sun Aug 29, 2004 1:51 am
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Hewwo!
Replies: 86
Views: 6893

Yeah. Come on Vampz, just tell us!
by Elseano
Sat Aug 28, 2004 3:15 am
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Hewwo!
Replies: 86
Views: 6893

James?
by Elseano
Fri Aug 27, 2004 3:34 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Hewwo!
Replies: 86
Views: 6893

Jack? Jimmy?
by Elseano
Fri Aug 27, 2004 2:55 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Birthday Bash!
Replies: 19
Views: 2828

Happy Birthday Kelly! Happy birthday Tenthousandkings! Have a good one.

See? I'm a good boy! I wished them happy birthdays, unlike SOME people *stares at Vampz*
by Elseano
Fri Aug 27, 2004 2:05 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: What do YOU look like?
Replies: 1710
Views: 113007

*Continues war*

*Glomps Vampz*
*Glomps Mavvs*
*Glomps everyone else*

XD
by Elseano
Fri Aug 27, 2004 1:59 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Adonis
Replies: 121
Views: 11935

Heehee! Go fetch me muffins, Vampz!
by Elseano
Fri Aug 27, 2004 1:58 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Taking over MY topic!!!
Replies: 131
Views: 11910

Funny? When was I laughing?
by Elseano
Fri Aug 27, 2004 3:19 am
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Taking over MY topic!!!
Replies: 131
Views: 11910

Wicked Alchemy forums? Huhwhah?
by Elseano
Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:32 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Adonis
Replies: 121
Views: 11935

Whoo, go me! I'm ordering people about!
by Elseano
Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:32 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Taking over MY topic!!!
Replies: 131
Views: 11910

No problem. May I also suggest you use some punctuation and/or capitalisation, Vampz, otherwise I shall have to strike you down.
by Elseano
Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:31 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Adonis
Replies: 121
Views: 11935

No, they hate you because you made a sexist comment, you fool. Now apologise like a good little boy.