Search found 28 matches

by Enoll
Fri Jul 16, 2004 10:02 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: who would win? super hyper mega or ultra
Replies: 56
Views: 3584

Psiogen wrote:He's a video game character! Video game characters can always beat any hugeass robot you send against them.
plus they have the option to save points in time and
multiple lives.
by Enoll
Mon Jul 12, 2004 10:24 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Hello, I'm Lord The Night Knight.
Replies: 64
Views: 3939

personally I run for the hills when I see ripped sprites
the only ones i like are when someone does an "all your base"
tribute.
by Enoll
Mon Jul 12, 2004 9:17 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Which Gender do YOU like to draw?
Replies: 102
Views: 6975

You have to be a lot more careful with girls...have to make sure they stay attractive and don't start looking manly. That's true...I've seen drawn girls that look just like men broad shoulders...manly chin....the works.. but hey..../there are lots of guys in real life that look like ugly chicks & c...
by Enoll
Mon Jul 12, 2004 8:54 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: stalker or fan??
Replies: 48
Views: 5423

I've searched for "elf only inn" before..infact I found keenspace & that through google...
hah.,..when yu type "Enoll" into google most of the stuff on the first pages are about he....woot.
by Enoll
Mon Jul 12, 2004 8:08 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Who would win?
Replies: 14
Views: 2623

Stay puff would win..
Despite the staues deensive head spikes &flaming torch..it was built by the french.
by Enoll
Mon Jul 12, 2004 8:02 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Avatar Scheme: Weird avatars
Replies: 81
Views: 7644

made mine out of a webcam pic of the creator of newgorunds.com
I had on my comp.
by Enoll
Mon Jul 12, 2004 7:00 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: The Death and Return of Sidwood
Replies: 40
Views: 2504

TheGoobla wrote:I was referring to the file as hosted on KeenSpace.
fair enough.
I agree that a 2mb file (probably going to be bigger when done)
file is impracticle...on keenspace...
Although I know he's probably going to compress it...
by Enoll
Mon Jul 12, 2004 6:31 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Gone But Not Forgotten
Replies: 21
Views: 1489

trinket90 wrote:I'm sure the entire internet agrees that the day McVille died
wait...that died...I'm reading that right now..
damn it....kinda make me want to stop
& read a different one...
by Enoll
Mon Jul 12, 2004 6:23 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: The Death and Return of Sidwood
Replies: 40
Views: 2504

TheGoobla wrote:2.) only going to be there temporarily, available only to a small audience...
Actually he said it was going to be submitted to newgorunds.com ..
& judging the qualityof the work I'd say it will get a good score..
probably a daily award & be seen by atleast 1,500 people..if not more.
by Enoll
Mon Jul 12, 2004 5:39 am
Forum: Comic Pitching
Topic: Sort of a pitch...
Replies: 19
Views: 2888

Van Douchebag wrote:One suggestion - pink is a pretty color but it is not for text.
arhg....my retina.....pink words...

the drawing style is cool
I didn't get it.. but I guess I'd have to read the whole
series to.
by Enoll
Mon Jul 12, 2004 5:34 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Avatars Archives.
Replies: 173
Views: 7856

how often do you guys/girls have these avirtar things
where everyone does something...
like..that opposite sex one...
by Enoll
Mon Jul 12, 2004 5:23 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Which Gender do YOU like to draw?
Replies: 102
Views: 6975

I draw both but I could never draw boobs properly..
they alwys ended up being all wonky or misshapen..
luckily I CAN draw just fine now...but there are a whole bunch
of cumpled up paper women out there that need surgery...
by Enoll
Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:59 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: New York Comic Flip-off: THE AFTERMATH (NOW WITH COMEEX!)
Replies: 35
Views: 3093

JexKerome wrote:Methinks it's the drugs. Get off them! nyo
I don't need drugs!
..maybey all the insence I burn
I messing with my brain waves ro something..
by Enoll
Sun Jul 11, 2004 9:32 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Avatars
Replies: 42
Views: 2492

My favorite is probably the one by Jex..
how'd you do the thing where it changes?
..
hah...I just made a new one too
by Enoll
Sun Jul 11, 2004 8:11 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: This sounds like a job for sugar!
Replies: 26
Views: 1581

hah..I love things like this..
haha...the one with the lizard antidote is calssic. :lol:
by Enoll
Sun Jul 11, 2004 7:40 pm
Forum: Comic Pitching
Topic: ASCII: Comics for Geeks.
Replies: 3
Views: 1415

I'm gonna make the inside jokes less frequent. yeah that's always a good idea...I've seen alot of comics that just aren't funny because of too many inside jokes.. I get the XP boxers on though..one of my friends is a windows tech guy & he has everythnig...jacket..socks..underwear...drink bottles.. ...
by Enoll
Sun Jul 11, 2004 7:32 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: The Death and Return of Sidwood
Replies: 40
Views: 2504

As a regular user on Newgrounds..
I'd like to say this was a well dsone little toon..
nice anoimation & graphics.
I'd like to see it in the protal once it's done.
by Enoll
Sun Jul 11, 2004 7:28 pm
Forum: Comic Pitching
Topic: ASCII: Comics for Geeks.
Replies: 3
Views: 1415

do you draw this in ms paint?
I didn't get some jokes tho..
the humour was alright though.
by Enoll
Sun Jul 11, 2004 7:17 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: New York Comic Flip-off: THE AFTERMATH (NOW WITH COMEEX!)
Replies: 35
Views: 3093

What's up with this? Aren't football players the coolest kids anymore? Things change my good man. Tell people yu have a decent comic now & they worship you. I dunno about where you guys come fro but this is what it's like here: "hey I play football"......"wow...." "hey I have a funny web comic".......
by Enoll
Tue Jun 22, 2004 12:36 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: It's only Us
Replies: 27
Views: 1453

It could be worse, though. People could be mistaking you for, oh, Michael Jackson. :D yeah...hehe...that would suck... Just one more Q before i apply for my space.. it says on the front page news posting that some are gettin' knoced back beacuse of missing copyrights on the comic sample picture.. ....