Search found 4 matches

by Senna Caelan
Wed Jun 02, 2004 7:19 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: Can't log into the FTP
Replies: 5
Views: 1075

Thanks ^_^
by Senna Caelan
Tue Jun 01, 2004 4:47 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: Can't log into the FTP
Replies: 5
Views: 1075

Sweet, I figured it out! Time to make my page look pretty ^_^
by Senna Caelan
Tue Jun 01, 2004 4:43 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: Can't log into the FTP
Replies: 5
Views: 1075

That is the first one program I tried. I found a link that helps though. It's just a straightaway link through IE. Now it's time to experiment and see if the current date thing is necissary...
by Senna Caelan
Tue Jun 01, 2004 4:16 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: Can't log into the FTP
Replies: 5
Views: 1075

Can't log into the FTP

it always tells me that my login is incorrect, but if I attempt to login through the website, I have no problem. I've tried my reincarnation.keenspace.com URL and I've tried the ydk.keenspot.com. I'm having a hell of a time trying to figure out this system, and now I find out that I need to resize m...