Search found 26 matches

by FoxFang
Tue Jun 22, 2004 6:07 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Using a Flash Site...
Replies: 22
Views: 1324

Mind sharing that script or is it to hard?
by FoxFang
Tue Jun 22, 2004 1:25 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Using a Flash Site...
Replies: 22
Views: 1324

How'd you create the backups if I can ask? some type of script?
by FoxFang
Tue Jun 22, 2004 12:52 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Using a Flash Site...
Replies: 22
Views: 1324

So I'm going to be killed not just by war but everyone when I unvail my website. *will make a non-flash versio now to*
by FoxFang
Mon Jun 21, 2004 4:06 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: *looks around* Hi? *hides*
Replies: 125
Views: 5139

Just wait till he faces a....wait can't say....it will be in comic, muhahaha.
by FoxFang
Mon Jun 21, 2004 3:27 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: *looks around* Hi? *hides*
Replies: 125
Views: 5139

I have read them and why does he automatically get to kill? Where is the fun in that. I want my chance! hehe
by FoxFang
Mon Jun 21, 2004 3:22 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: *looks around* Hi? *hides*
Replies: 125
Views: 5139

Just because you draw it doesn't make it true. That and I'll be far far far away and using psionic powers to mentally maim you while far far far away.
by FoxFang
Mon Jun 21, 2004 2:42 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: *looks around* Hi? *hides*
Replies: 125
Views: 5139

*cackles* War will not kill me! Not unless he can outbeat my creatures and come on, you can't kill cool things liek that. It's like trying to watch the new transformers show and loving them like the old ones, not possible in reality.
by FoxFang
Sun Jun 20, 2004 2:42 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: *looks around* Hi? *hides*
Replies: 125
Views: 5139

WHy me why me....just wait, the rivers will flow pop, bread will turn into cheese like all other things and I'll kick mcduffies in the nutz and I'm a third degree blackbelt, I can break over 5 boards so fear me! MUHAHAHA *coughs hacks wheezes and dies*
by FoxFang
Sat Jun 19, 2004 5:18 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: New ad sizes
Replies: 26
Views: 2231

So I have to adjust website so it can fit? Because when they show up, they are the last layer and just disappear behind whatever else and can't be seen. I don't wat to get anyone mad at me.
by FoxFang
Sat Jun 19, 2004 5:12 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: *looks around* Hi? *hides*
Replies: 125
Views: 5139

Hey hey, no groping or fondling my artist and I don't get any hellos.....I see how it is...go for the cute artist girl, leave the guy at the door. Just wait, the draons will come and not even war can kill them....hehe...now I think I'm in trouble. *blames poor reive who is stuck making a comic with ...
by FoxFang
Sat Jun 19, 2004 8:15 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: *looks around* Hi? *hides*
Replies: 125
Views: 5139

Hi there, I think a few know me...maybe possibly. Well anyways hello and she is the poor artist stuck with me making the comic. How could it be any worse?
by FoxFang
Sun Jun 13, 2004 4:35 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: Using Dreamweaver or something else?
Replies: 1
Views: 266

Tags work fine, just make sure to put it in the workspace.
by FoxFang
Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:38 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: HELP TAGS NOT WORKING!!!
Replies: 5
Views: 438

Make sure you put it in the workspace are and not the public folder. If you put it in the public folder it doesn't go through autokeen so it can use the tags. It needs to go in the workspace so it will filter through the autokeen program and make the tags actual code.
by FoxFang
Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:42 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: Macromedia flash question and html question
Replies: 7
Views: 759

I would but this website is a joint venture between me and a friend and doesn't want it revealed. Basically do you know if there is a way to have a button go to another part of a webpage that is on the same page. I know you can use the geturl command to go to another page but I need it to just move ...
by FoxFang
Tue Jun 01, 2004 7:33 am
Forum: Help Center
Topic: Macromedia flash question and html question
Replies: 7
Views: 759

Macromedia flash question and html question

Anyone know how to make a flash button go to an anchor on the same page. Basically move down the same page instead of going to another webpage or is that impossible to do with flash?

Also, how do I make it so people can't right click and save as?
by FoxFang
Fri May 28, 2004 7:38 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: Mouse Rollovers With Navigation?
Replies: 13
Views: 1074

Actually it works perfectly fine on my website and I use flash. Just put the button in the public folder and make sure that the coding is pointing to the right file so it shows up.
by FoxFang
Fri May 28, 2004 7:15 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: Mouse Rollovers With Navigation?
Replies: 13
Views: 1074

You can do it using adobe imageready or did I read that wrong?
by FoxFang
Thu May 27, 2004 7:33 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Finals have cometh! Saveth thou...er...thy...nevermind...
Replies: 25
Views: 2167

Hey....hey....I'm an agnostic realist who actually is an optomist and has high self-esteem but doesn't show it. Okay, maybe I'm just an agnostic realist that is paranoid, insane, schizo, and in some type of funk depression but hey if I can get away with being an agnostic realist while the rest of my...
by FoxFang
Thu May 27, 2004 7:25 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Finals have cometh! Saveth thou...er...thy...nevermind...
Replies: 25
Views: 2167

Lets see, you are born, you whine moan and complain while some changes your diaper. You grow up and still whine and complain but do it while swearing as you go through grade after grade. Then you get a job a girlfriend go to college and become completely poor. After getting through all that it is fr...
by FoxFang
Thu May 27, 2004 4:08 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Finals have cometh! Saveth thou...er...thy...nevermind...
Replies: 25
Views: 2167

I have 8 days left, someone help me!