Search found 24 matches

by Reive
Wed Jun 23, 2004 5:42 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: . . .
Replies: 102
Views: 4493

I'm very open-minded to strange things...but...

...

Bleh?? o_O;
by Reive
Wed Jun 23, 2004 6:45 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Tina says:
Replies: 43
Views: 2256

Kensou X wrote:
Reive wrote:Image
WHY NOT!? o_O

:P
You mean that ^.
Bleh, sorry I'm a moron with this :roll:
Yeas I meant that... ^_^;
by Reive
Tue Jun 22, 2004 6:23 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Tina says:
Replies: 43
Views: 2256

Image
WHY NOT!? o_O

:P
by Reive
Mon Jun 21, 2004 4:10 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: *looks around* Hi? *hides*
Replies: 125
Views: 5183

*pokes* Stop threatening people. :P
by Reive
Mon Jun 21, 2004 4:03 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: *looks around* Hi? *hides*
Replies: 125
Views: 5183

mcDuffies wrote:
FoxFang wrote:Just because you draw it doesn't make it true. That and I'll be far far far away and using psionic powers to mentally maim you while far far far away.
Why do my nuts hurt then? :cry:
*hugs and pats McDuffies* ^_^;

(No, comfort will not be given through nekkid pictures, nyaah.)
by Reive
Mon Jun 21, 2004 2:22 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: *looks around* Hi? *hides*
Replies: 125
Views: 5183

:lol: Hehehehe... ^__^
by Reive
Mon Jun 21, 2004 1:49 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Do you ever wear your drawing's expression?
Replies: 48
Views: 2777

although I am in an arts program... and everyone knows art students are nuts. ;) Amen to that! ^_^ I've kinda done poses before, and I think at time I must do the face thing, I was drawing, I look up and have my brother sort of raise an eyebrow at me going "Wow, that paper must be really bullying y...
by Reive
Mon Jun 21, 2004 11:54 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: *looks around* Hi? *hides*
Replies: 125
Views: 5183

Oh! Lag! I almost forgot.
I found out where all those flags are coming from after looking around with a camera:

http://www.cnc-era.com/thiima/answer.jpg

Damn you, Sun... and not just the newspaper either...feh.

And...having a life? Bleh? What's all this crazy-talk! o_o
by Reive
Mon Jun 21, 2004 6:14 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: *looks around* Hi? *hides*
Replies: 125
Views: 5183

*joins club of strange weather*

There was a huge thunderstorm a few minutes ago, I look out the window and all the roads are already dry. Generally in England I'd have thought this wouldn't happen - sorry War I think you're going to have to be sitting in your car wit the air con on soonish... ^_^;
by Reive
Sun Jun 20, 2004 12:20 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: *looks around* Hi? *hides*
Replies: 125
Views: 5183

Also! Speaking of Euro 2004, my neighbours gone off to play for Crotia at the next big match - I'm not sure who I should be supporting o________o Croatia, I have a sinking feeling England MIGHT not win...y'know, that or the team will get sent home from all the rioting caused by idiots. My next door...
by Reive
Sun Jun 20, 2004 11:10 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: *looks around* Hi? *hides*
Replies: 125
Views: 5183

RLC Davidson wrote:Howdy!, and man why do new people always come when my computer is crashed so I jump in two pages late and whatever happened to the Box and whats up with the paper cup and my god War's l33t and *passes out*
*runs back onto the forum quickly to offer smelling salts* ^_^;
by Reive
Sun Jun 20, 2004 11:01 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: *looks around* Hi? *hides*
Replies: 125
Views: 5183

And because this's the only thread I know with enough English... What happened to our summer? ;_____; I don't quite knoooow..... -_-; Oh well... and just for you to know, there's been a change of the law here for the duration of Euro 2004: "Any car-owner who's driving skills are below average and a...
by Reive
Sun Jun 20, 2004 7:41 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: *looks around* Hi? *hides*
Replies: 125
Views: 5183

Mr.Bob wrote:
Psiogen wrote: Yessirreeebob!
Indeed!
Reive you're going to fit right in!
Yaaaay! ^_^
by Reive
Sun Jun 20, 2004 3:42 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: *looks around* Hi? *hides*
Replies: 125
Views: 5183

Amberchrome wrote:
Liriel wrote:
I'll hang out with you while they kidnap and fondle your artist. :)

~Liriel

Caution: :) <--- this smiley is a dangerous thing
Oh, can I be the one to put the knockout drops in the artist's drink? :wink:
Yeah, I feel reeeeeeeal safe around you people.... :o
:wink:
by Reive
Sat Jun 19, 2004 6:36 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: *looks around* Hi? *hides*
Replies: 125
Views: 5183

Alo axonite and soap. ^_^
Yeah, the Internet..mysteriously died on me. I really appreciate the replies from all this, it's great! :D
by Reive
Sat Jun 19, 2004 5:35 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: *looks around* Hi? *hides*
Replies: 125
Views: 5183

Welcome, Reive, to the forums! Too much Starcraft recently makes my mental picture of you strongly resemble a Protoss reaver. What? You too? Though I'm sure Reive doesn't really look like a grotesque yellow catapiller. http://www.cnc-era.com/thiima/caterpillar%20copy.jpg Damn right, I'm a cute yell...
by Reive
Sat Jun 19, 2004 4:49 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: *looks around* Hi? *hides*
Replies: 125
Views: 5183

The creator of one of the involved characters hires a goon to whack the creator of the other involved character, and claims intellectual rights over that character. The copyright belongs to the first person to kill the other. Haven't heard of the Battle Royale Act? Oh, wait... that's schoolchildren...
by Reive
Sat Jun 19, 2004 2:10 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: *looks around* Hi? *hides*
Replies: 125
Views: 5183

More than happy for that picture, it rocks. ^_^ And thanks for the welcomes still! This is kinda fun.. :p

And as for my hideout... Don't tell or I'll.....um..... do something! Yeah!
by Reive
Sat Jun 19, 2004 12:46 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: *looks around* Hi? *hides*
Replies: 125
Views: 5183

o_O *meep!* Eheheh, hihi all! :D Pleasepleaseplease may I feature that picture on site as gift art/print it off... Without granting you total servitude... 'cause... I kinda need to do other things aside from... serve people. ^_^ *CLINGS to your ankles, giving puppy-dog-eyes...not literally...because...
by Reive
Sat Jun 19, 2004 12:26 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: *looks around* Hi? *hides*
Replies: 125
Views: 5183

:o

Hahahaah! Nice one! ^_^