Search found 15 matches

by Aropeofsand
Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:00 pm
Forum: Message Board Requests
Topic: Forum Request: Dyson's Creek
Replies: 1
Views: 980

Forum Request: Dyson's Creek

Comic: Dyson's Creek
here: http://dysonscreek.comicgen.com/

I've got some requests from people who want a forum to discuss the comic, give feedback, and all those other loverly things.
by Aropeofsand
Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:06 pm
Forum: Dropdowns and Crossovers
Topic: GLBT Dropdown
Replies: 67
Views: 54682

Awesome! Thank you!
by Aropeofsand
Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:03 pm
Forum: Dropdowns and Crossovers
Topic: GLBT Dropdown
Replies: 67
Views: 54682

Hah... it's finals week. When I have better things to do... I fix the website.
by Aropeofsand
Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:14 pm
Forum: Dropdowns and Crossovers
Topic: GLBT Dropdown
Replies: 67
Views: 54682

Just got the GBLT Space thing up on my site. Author Name: Ned Hugar Comic Name: Dyson's Creek URL: http://dysonscreek.keenspace.com Comic Rating: Mature, probably, for dropping the F bomb A brief description of why your comic qualifies: I'm gay, most of the characters in the comic are gay. Also ther...
by Aropeofsand
Sat Jun 04, 2005 10:00 pm
Forum: Dropdowns and Crossovers
Topic: GLBT Dropdown
Replies: 67
Views: 54682

oh this is awesome. I'm glad someone did it.

I'd like to be added to the list, but I won't be able to add the script to my site for at least a week. I've been lacking the ability to update due to some computer complications, but my comic certainly isn't dead or anything like that. ROCK ON, etc.
by Aropeofsand
Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:31 pm
Forum: Dropdowns and Crossovers
Topic: Gay Dropdown
Replies: 19
Views: 5428

yeah, I was working on this but I was having some problems with not understanding coding at all (despite some quality tutorials.) Then I had a computer crash and lots of other problems. I'd still be interested in picking up the project but it would be a while (meaning someone else should do it if th...
by Aropeofsand
Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:10 am
Forum: Dropdowns and Crossovers
Topic: Gay Dropdown
Replies: 19
Views: 5428

Alright yeah. This is something I'm working on, just having troubles making the code work. This is my own fault I will make it work I swear.
by Aropeofsand
Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:25 am
Forum: Dropdowns and Crossovers
Topic: Gay Dropdown
Replies: 19
Views: 5428

Rebirth

Thank you. I talked to Scott Maddix. He suggested I make a new, better GaySpace dropdown. Believe me, I SHALL. Right now I am excercising my ability with the dropdown technology, but I'm gonna get it soon. I read your comic Kodiak, I have to say that it is quality. I enjoy the gratuitous use of guns...
by Aropeofsand
Thu Oct 21, 2004 10:43 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: How is YOUR comic done?
Replies: 129
Views: 9645

FLASH!
by Aropeofsand
Tue Oct 19, 2004 12:00 pm
Forum: Comic Pitching
Topic: COMPLAINTS DEPARTMENT.
Replies: 120
Views: 156399

I'd like to make a complaint about people who complain about people who do too much complaining.
by Aropeofsand
Mon Oct 18, 2004 10:04 am
Forum: Comic Pitching
Topic: Spriteville, USA
Replies: 6
Views: 1100

Maybe make the pixels have a more uniform size. Mixing big pixels with little pixels draws attention to the fact that it's modified Megaman stuff.
by Aropeofsand
Thu Oct 14, 2004 11:23 pm
Forum: Dropdowns and Crossovers
Topic: Gay Dropdown
Replies: 19
Views: 5428

Gay Dropdown

Since the death of GaySpace, has anyone tried coming up with anything to organize comics with a gay interest? I'm always trying to find new gay artists/writers on Keenspace who would like to band together in some way, perhaps making some new kind of community would be feasible? If anyone is interest...
by Aropeofsand
Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:48 am
Forum: Comic Pitching
Topic: This comic has colors and vector art
Replies: 2
Views: 662

This comic has colors and vector art

http://dysonscreek.keenspace.com Dyson's Creek is a comic I started last year as a sort of online journal of the events happening my first year of Savannah College of Art and Design. It has quickly digressed from any boundries of reality itself. The art style is inspired by the works of John Allison...
by Aropeofsand
Tue May 11, 2004 10:41 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: FTP errors
Replies: 1
Views: 348

FTP errors

I just moved my comic to Keenspace a few weeks ago (http://dysonscreek.keenspace.com/), with relatively few errors. The problem is that recently when trying to log into the FTP server I get the error "cant get keenspace host entry, connection to keenspace failed." I'm using WS_FTP95 and have not exp...
by Aropeofsand
Wed Mar 31, 2004 10:35 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: HELP for Comic Genesis Signups
Replies: 1390
Views: 488024

Does "signup activated" mean that the signup form has gone through, or does it mean I've been accepted and haven't recieved an email?