Search found 32 matches
- Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:10 pm
- Forum: Comic Pitching
- Topic: Nukeland Cinema
- Replies: 1
- Views: 317
A couple years ago, I pitched this comic here for critique, and it was very rough. Many people were very helpful and informative. I'd really like to get a few comments, critiques and such, on it now, a couple years hence. (I apologize if double posting is against the rules, I couldn't find a rule st...
- Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:54 pm
- Forum: Comic Pitching
- Topic: 200 pages of Dragonaur
- Replies: 3
- Views: 345
- Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:08 pm
- Forum: Comic Pitching
- Topic: Nukeland Cinema
- Replies: 1
- Views: 317
Nukeland Cinema
Looking for some good critique for my comic Nukeland Cinema It's been a few years since I posted here last, back when I still had a poorly designed angelfire page and the name "Fuxx0r3d Nukeland Cinema" I've since dropped angelfire, dropped the 1337 (though it sometimes pops up in dialogue, but not ...
- Sun Apr 18, 2004 7:47 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Character Assassination
- Replies: 31
- Views: 12552
- Sat Feb 07, 2004 9:32 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Your Favorite T-shirts
- Replies: 82
- Views: 3435
- Thu Feb 05, 2004 3:08 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Dear God. Read this. NOW!!!
- Replies: 98
- Views: 3379
- Thu Feb 05, 2004 6:47 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: PLUG: Fuxx0r3d Nukeland Cinema! Criticism welcome
- Replies: 102
- Views: 5630
Well, these are things I have to work on. Im gonna do some shots in the woods for a change of scenery. I bet you didnt know the woods had multiple equal sources of light perfect for photography. Well.... IT DOES NOW! In other news, a large section of forest has burned down today. Experts say it was ...
- Wed Feb 04, 2004 7:52 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: PLUG: Fuxx0r3d Nukeland Cinema! Criticism welcome
- Replies: 102
- Views: 5630
I actually am not capable of any sort of drawing. http://www.angelfire.com/comics/nukeland/webcam2.jpg Is the result of 3 hours in MSPaint. And yeah, I actually DID bring in the hero character in that particular invasion as a Deus Ex Machina (im familliar with them term, and purposely used it, thoug...
- Wed Feb 04, 2004 6:45 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: The Undying War
- Replies: 73
- Views: 2508
- Wed Feb 04, 2004 5:30 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: PLUG: Fuxx0r3d Nukeland Cinema! Criticism welcome
- Replies: 102
- Views: 5630
Ah, understandable, understandable. Well, Im the forgiving sort, especially since Im so happy about all the criticism I have received here in such a short time. Its great. I now have ALOT to work with in improving my comic. You guys are the best. I appreciate this alot more than, say you guys kissin...
- Wed Feb 04, 2004 4:10 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: PLUG: Fuxx0r3d Nukeland Cinema! Criticism welcome
- Replies: 102
- Views: 5630
- Wed Feb 04, 2004 4:03 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: PLUG: Fuxx0r3d Nukeland Cinema! Criticism welcome
- Replies: 102
- Views: 5630
- Wed Feb 04, 2004 12:37 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: PLUG: Fuxx0r3d Nukeland Cinema! Criticism welcome
- Replies: 102
- Views: 5630
- Wed Feb 04, 2004 8:38 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Finish the story
- Replies: 33
- Views: 3221
- Wed Feb 04, 2004 8:18 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: PLUG: Fuxx0r3d Nukeland Cinema! Criticism welcome
- Replies: 102
- Views: 5630
ah, ok. I see how I worded that. Well, its a moot point now anyways, but thanks for pointing that out for me. I still stand by the fact that I NEVER stated anything like "my comic rocks" or "My comic r0xx0rs" in ANY of my posts, yet a ton of you seem to have seen that written by me and are criticixi...
- Tue Feb 03, 2004 8:07 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: PLUG: Fuxx0r3d Nukeland Cinema! Criticism welcome
- Replies: 102
- Views: 5630
- Tue Feb 03, 2004 6:18 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: PLUG: Fuxx0r3d Nukeland Cinema! Criticism welcome
- Replies: 102
- Views: 5630
- Tue Feb 03, 2004 3:00 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: PLUG: Fuxx0r3d Nukeland Cinema! Criticism welcome
- Replies: 102
- Views: 5630
McDuffies, thank you for taking the time to give me those comments. I will work on many of those things, especially the camera angles, and the plot. I really wanted it to be, in essence, toys in the City of Nukeland (A.k.a my bedroom, basement, and so on) but the toys have many of the capabilities o...
- Tue Feb 03, 2004 1:16 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: PLUG: Fuxx0r3d Nukeland Cinema! Criticism welcome
- Replies: 102
- Views: 5630
The old pc game Quake. Btw, I left my ego out of this. ANd as for the paint effects, they will get better with practice and with software. I cant draw, which is why I picked a toy-based comic. And alot of what darkmagic said WAS pointless flame. "Your comic sucks." without backing it is what bugged ...
- Tue Feb 03, 2004 10:25 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: PLUG: Fuxx0r3d Nukeland Cinema! Criticism welcome
- Replies: 102
- Views: 5630
Phalanx. Thank you for taking the time to make such an insightful post. Many of the things you mentioned are things that I am working on. Especially the whole camera angles and colors/effects thing. The issues before issue 42 all seemed to be a bit darker and dimmer too due to insufficient lighting....

