Yep... my comic is uploaded, now... I got that to work...
See?
http://yebocha.keenspace.com
But now, does anyone have a link for me to a tutorial that tells how to add in the navigation stuff to the page, banners and other things?
Thanks again!
Search found 10 matches
- Fri Jan 09, 2004 8:06 am
- Forum: Help Center
- Topic: FTP frustration
- Replies: 53
- Views: 9214
- Thu Jan 08, 2004 11:09 pm
- Forum: Help Center
- Topic: FTP frustration
- Replies: 53
- Views: 9214
Yay!
Yay!
It works!
Thank you thank you thank you!
*Ducks to avoid being malleted for being so annoying*
It works!
Thank you thank you thank you!
*Ducks to avoid being malleted for being so annoying*
- Thu Jan 08, 2004 9:47 am
- Forum: Help Center
- Topic: FTP frustration
- Replies: 53
- Views: 9214
...you CANNOT use any tools that work on boardy... Try logging into the link below (siteadmin2). If you can do this your ftp account should work just the same. http://siteadmin2.keenspace.com/cgi-bin/members/login.cgi What site are you logging into for ftp? Can you see the default page on the web? ...
- Thu Jan 08, 2004 8:15 am
- Forum: Help Center
- Topic: FTP frustration
- Replies: 53
- Views: 9214
No luck on "boardy" either
I had already said that I was unable to log in at "boardy"... Is this the address? http://siteadmin.keenspace.com/cgi-bin/web-ftp.cgi I was hoping you'd add FTP to the normal account maintenance page. The one you access through this address: http://siteadmintest.keenspace.com/cgi-bin/members/login.c...
- Wed Jan 07, 2004 10:48 pm
- Forum: Help Center
- Topic: FTP frustration
- Replies: 53
- Views: 9214
No luck
Whether I go to ftp at yebocha.keenspace.com or ydk.keenspot.com, I get the same result... no luck. 530 Logon incorrect... I've tried everything that's been suggested. I can get into my Keenspace account fine, but even after changing the password several times, still nothing via FTP... I don't think...
- Tue Jan 06, 2004 9:29 pm
- Forum: Help Center
- Topic: FTP frustration
- Replies: 53
- Views: 9214
Grrrr
I've tried it all now... but nothing's working. I can get into the account, but not with FTP. My settings are correct, I even found and de-selected "Passive Transfers" on my FTP. "Enable Folder view for FTP sites" is selected. My settings on FTP Host name/address: yebocha.keenspace.com Host type: Au...
- Tue Jan 06, 2004 9:44 am
- Forum: Help Center
- Topic: FTP frustration
- Replies: 53
- Views: 9214
My FTP
I cannot find any setting on the FTP that says "passive". I've been using this same program for a couple years with no problems. I just uploaded some stuff to my main site yesterday successfully to test it.
- Mon Jan 05, 2004 9:51 pm
- Forum: Help Center
- Topic: FTP frustration
- Replies: 53
- Views: 9214
- Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:47 pm
- Forum: Help Center
- Topic: FTP frustration
- Replies: 53
- Views: 9214
more info
Address: yebocha.keenspace.com
FTP: WS_FTP LE (?) i think that's the name... it was a free one from the web...
Trying to find "SiteAdmin2"...
When I goto http://siteadmin.keenspace.com/cgi-bin/web-ftp.cgi , I cannot log in.
http://siteadmin2.keenspace.com just says "test"
FTP: WS_FTP LE (?) i think that's the name... it was a free one from the web...
Trying to find "SiteAdmin2"...
When I goto http://siteadmin.keenspace.com/cgi-bin/web-ftp.cgi , I cannot log in.
http://siteadmin2.keenspace.com just says "test"
- Mon Jan 05, 2004 11:15 am
- Forum: Help Center
- Topic: FTP frustration
- Replies: 53
- Views: 9214
FTP frustration
Greetings! :D I'm new on board here, and I'm having trouble... I'm only able to log into my keenspace account sometimes, and my FTP cannot connect. It takes 4 or 5 times before I can log in at http://siteadmintest.keenspace.com/cgi-bin/members/login.cgi .... and sometimes not at all. I've actually o...