Search found 1828 matches

by TheGoobla
Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:29 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Christmas 2020
Replies: 10
Views: 1439

Re: Christmas 2020

Shit, how do I draw again???
by TheGoobla
Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:09 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Introduction Thread - Welcome to the New and Old
Replies: 1295
Views: 229920

Re: Introduction Thread - Welcome to the New and Old

IVstudios wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:42 pm
Update: Here is a link that won't expire:

https://discord.gg/NuqykBh
Narrator's voice: it expired.
by TheGoobla
Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:54 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: God, I feel stupid.
Replies: 65
Views: 20247

Re: God, I feel stupid.

Oh my god you're gullible. Women don't have hair on their feet what a load of bollocks who told you this. In fact women don't even have feet that's just basic human biology 101. For humans. In fact women don't even exist. They're a practical joke we started playing on you that's been going on for s...
by TheGoobla
Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:16 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: God, I feel stupid.
Replies: 65
Views: 20247

Re: God, I feel stupid.

Oh my god you're gullible. Women don't have hair on their feet what a load of bollocks who told you this. In fact women don't even have feet that's just basic human biology 101. For humans. In fact women don't even exist. They're a practical joke we started playing on you that's been going on for so...
by TheGoobla
Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:16 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Is anyone actually still taking care of CG?
Replies: 102
Views: 28110

Re: Is anyone actually still taking care of CG?

Terotrous wrote:Goobla? Didn't you vanish for like... 7 years?
I was reading Homestuck, obvs. Took me a while, since I had to wait for it to exist first.
by TheGoobla
Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:10 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Is anyone actually still taking care of CG?
Replies: 102
Views: 28110

Re: Is anyone actually still taking care of CG?

So I glance over here and what do I see. Spam threads. The weeds of the internet. The site - community - formerly known as KeenSpace seemingly on its last legs. *BEATS FIST INTO FORUM'S CHEST* LIVE GODDAMN YOU LIVE YOU AREN'T GONNA LEAVE THOSE WIFE AND KIDS BEHIND YOU HEAR ME YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME...
by TheGoobla
Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:51 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: About crybabys in general.
Replies: 146
Views: 2326

Paraphrasing mcDuff vs Goobla: Be polite. Goobla, you are a hypocrite. It gets on my nerves. [Large angry rant] So maybe you're right, I've been impolite a number of times. But it still doesn't make you right! You are wrong! And STFU! [/Large angry rant] YarpsDaddio, Honestly... why? "Paraphrasing"...
by TheGoobla
Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:23 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: About crybabys in general.
Replies: 146
Views: 2326

Gawd, here I go breaking up the positive vibes. :( I think its basically correct to say, that to cruelly attack someone for resurrecting a thread in a way considered rude - by accident, is more or less wrong or impolite. Though acting badly in response is not a proper way to rectify the situation. I...
by TheGoobla
Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:13 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: About crybabys in general.
Replies: 146
Views: 2326

I think its basically correct to say, that to cruelly attack someone for resurrecting a thread in a way considered rude - by accident, is more or less wrong or impolite. Though acting badly in response is not a proper way to rectify the situation. In the ideal world of manners, the situation would u...
by TheGoobla
Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:35 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Hi, I'm new!
Replies: 205
Views: 2245

Crossfire wrote:Mope mope grope grope.. Is that all you ever do!?
Image
Crossfire wrote:*humps Goobla's leg*
Leg? That all you're after? You know, if you were a real man, you'd be brave enough to go after me wiggly bits.
by TheGoobla
Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:09 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Hi, I'm new!
Replies: 205
Views: 2245

rkolter wrote:Noob Tutorial:

<snip>

Welcome!
Aw, no "Goobla may get grabby?"

I get no respect I tells ya!!

Oh, and *gropes the newbies*
by TheGoobla
Mon Sep 12, 2005 10:32 am
Forum: Ghastly's Ghastly Comic
Topic: That's a lot of smarties.
Replies: 27
Views: 675

Firefox is great for security and tabs and what not, but the thing that really keeps me locked into the Firefox world is extensions. God, I couldn't live without those great extensions!
by TheGoobla
Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:44 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Goobla whining again (Doesnt he ever STFU?)
Replies: 35
Views: 962

Who... cares? The person who got banned. Haven't you been paying attention?! Actually, I wasn't terribly concerned because of the kickban. It just primarily bothered me for some reason that the prevailing current of thought apparently blames the topic for any rudeness rather then the individuals di...
by TheGoobla
Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:07 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Goobla whining again (Doesnt he ever STFU?)
Replies: 35
Views: 962

God, that's a freakin' novel. Condense, man. I'm not the type of person who would sit around teetering at his IRC client for five minutes, checking every couple of seconds to see if the "cool people" are gonna let me back into their little club. IRC? Cool people? Ironies abound! Your powers of obse...
by TheGoobla
Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:01 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Goobla whining again (Doesnt he ever STFU?)
Replies: 35
Views: 962

goob, the ban was lifted 5 minutes after it was placed. if you want back on, no one will stop you. You'll have to forgive me because I'm not the type of person who would sit around teetering at his IRC client for five minutes, checking every couple of seconds to see if the "cool people" are gonna l...
by TheGoobla
Mon Aug 08, 2005 4:33 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Goobla whining again (Doesnt he ever STFU?)
Replies: 35
Views: 962

Goobla whining again (Doesnt he ever STFU?)

Now see here, dear chat fellas. Just because somebody's talking about things that make you uncomfortable does not give one the right to ban them. Especially when it just seems like you're making a fuss because their opinions annoy you, and you don't want to "talk about it" anymore. Look, I like talk...
by TheGoobla
Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:42 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Christian God hates the Boy Scouts
Replies: 45
Views: 959

Lightning, heat, lightning... gasp! How strange indeed! This must obviously all be a conspiracy perpetrated by Hollywood liberals! Come on, think about it. How many movies do you see with really good weather special effects? Obviously, Hollywood has had weather controlling machines for years. Follow...
by TheGoobla
Sun Jul 31, 2005 5:06 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Things I learned After It Was Too Late
Replies: 190
Views: 1881

When your girlfriend asks you to be somewhere on a certain date at a certain time, you should actually be listening and not just nodding your head and agreeing reflexively.
by TheGoobla
Sun Jul 31, 2005 4:00 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Goodbye, Everyone (maybe)
Replies: 157
Views: 1980

If this is for real... JBerserk, you are the best puritan ever. No evangelizing, no condemnation, just a nice short, "Sorry, but I have go and burn my porn now." Freaking awesome. I wish more cultists were like that. If it's not for real... Lame. I'm not particularly angry or anything, there's nothi...
by TheGoobla
Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:51 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: I'm moving again!
Replies: 13
Views: 361

This be mutiny, ya mutinous scoundrel! Yar!