Search found 388 matches

by Kensou X
Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:16 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Posting a new comic...
Replies: 54
Views: 2432

Hey, he brought this on himself.
by Kensou X
Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:36 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Posting a new comic...
Replies: 54
Views: 2432

I too shall speak advise that I should also be following but, yes, it's probably best to have a few pages already ready to go when the site starts up and then a few already waiting in the buffer. Once you fall behind, catch-up is a biyatch. Yo! You're back! Hee hee. Hi Duffies! Yeah, I'm slowing cr...
by Kensou X
Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:09 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Posting a new comic...
Replies: 54
Views: 2432

I too shall speak advise that I should also be following but, yes, it's probably best to have a few pages already ready to go when the site starts up and then a few already waiting in the buffer. Once you fall behind, catch-up is a biyatch.
by Kensou X
Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:04 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Does your site need an overhaul?
Replies: 43
Views: 2378

I'm suppose to be getting a new site off the ground (by "supposed to" I mean for the last 2 years) and THIS is the one road block I keep hitting! Can't the stupid internet read my mind yet?!
by Kensou X
Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:06 pm
Forum: Eight to One
Topic: July 25th, 2003.
Replies: 24
Views: 6142

Ah. Yeah, there's not much here anymore save for some housing for some language school and Naval Postgraduate School students.
by Kensou X
Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:58 pm
Forum: Eight to One
Topic: July 25th, 2003.
Replies: 24
Views: 6142

Heh, I would, actually.
by Kensou X
Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:18 pm
Forum: Eight to One
Topic: July 25th, 2003.
Replies: 24
Views: 6142

I think I forgot to mention that it's a military school so if I didn't attend classes I'd be in whole hell of a lot of trouble. Which is half the reason I went this way, actually. If I tried to just learn it in regular college my laziness would eventually get the best of me regardless of how much I ...
by Kensou X
Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:53 pm
Forum: Eight to One
Topic: July 25th, 2003.
Replies: 24
Views: 6142

I'm in this heavy Japanese course in Monterey, CA. 8hrs a day, 5 days a week for 63 weeks. Needless to say, I should be really damned fluent by the time I graduate this March.
by Kensou X
Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:09 pm
Forum: Eight to One
Topic: July 25th, 2003.
Replies: 24
Views: 6142

Nothing much. I seem to be able to only handle one of my two loves in life at time: Drawing and Language study. Guess which I'm most busy with right now. Trying to get back into the swing of things with a new site, though, that I'll hopefully have up in a few months time. Aside from that, just dilig...
by Kensou X
Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:19 am
Forum: Eight to One
Topic: July 25th, 2003.
Replies: 24
Views: 6142

Happy Berfday!!
by Kensou X
Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:21 pm
Forum: Eight to One
Topic: Welcome to this wonderful world of pure, unadulterated Doom™
Replies: 94
Views: 54977

Hi
by Kensou X
Thu Jun 16, 2005 12:06 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Alter Egos IV - A New Bob
Replies: 696
Views: 41154

Hi. I'm fine. Everything's fine like wine.
by Kensou X
Fri Apr 01, 2005 2:50 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Comedy legend in the making dead at 37
Replies: 25
Views: 3918

Apparently it really was heart failure. It's a condition he's had since he was a child.

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mp ... es/3112640

but again...who knows. still....fuck heroin. I want Bradly Nowell back!
by Kensou X
Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:06 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Comedy legend in the making dead at 37
Replies: 25
Views: 3918

Kevin Wolf wrote:Billy, bassist for the legendary Japanese jet rockers Guitar Wolf, also died of a heart attack yesterday.

I don't expect anybody here to care about that; just thought I'd throw it in.
Damn it. And I just missed the chance to see them live last week, too. Heard it was a great show.
by Kensou X
Thu Mar 31, 2005 12:45 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Comedy legend in the making dead at 37
Replies: 25
Views: 3918

by Kensou X
Thu Mar 31, 2005 12:20 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Comedy legend in the making dead at 37
Replies: 25
Views: 3918

Comedy legend in the making dead at 37

My favorite comedian since Phil Hartman, Mitch Hedberg died of a supposed heart attack last night. My laughter is gone for today.
by Kensou X
Wed Mar 23, 2005 1:40 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Californian Webcomic Folks?
Replies: 122
Views: 8288

Hey, some of those were pretty funny.
by Kensou X
Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:24 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Californian Webcomic Folks?
Replies: 122
Views: 8288

Yeah. I would imagine that you'd be seen with a looming cloud of indecisivness over you're head, but that's like saying "Hey! __No__ country has got their system perfectly down pact and perfect!" (I dare you fill in the blank) That was the only word I could think of that made sense. Knew I should'v...
by Kensou X
Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:03 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Californian Webcomic Folks?
Replies: 122
Views: 8288

Here's an anomaly: A born and mostly raised San Franciscan who's not a liberal. I'm pretty right of the middle which in open minded San Franciscan terms means I'm a right-wing, bible thumping wacco. 'Course, I haven't read a bible or gone to church since I was in elementary school but hey, if "know...
by Kensou X
Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:58 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: The Most Sexist Topic Ever
Replies: 113
Views: 7036

cjburgandy wrote:oh oh oh! I know... but I will remain silent. :P
You're silence is greatly appreciated. I knew there was a reason why you were next on my list. :P

XD