Search found 7 matches

by Strypess
Fri Aug 13, 2004 12:52 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Do You Pierce? (use body jewelry)
Replies: 79
Views: 13440

I was the unfortunate victim of an inadvertant viewing of a penis head being pierced. I happened to turn JUST in time to see the needle touch skin and push all the way through. A single drop of blood popped out with the needle on the other end. Gaaah. I still shudder when I think of it. Yaaargh. I ...
by Strypess
Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:06 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Do You Pierce? (use body jewelry)
Replies: 79
Views: 13440

Meh ... I never was really into piercing (I prefer to pierce people with my steely GAZE!!!!!) ... but in all seriousness, I never really saw the point. Is the piercing to show how manly you are? ... girls are usually more impressed by a guy who can move furniture for them. Is it to be an individual...
by Strypess
Mon Apr 26, 2004 7:42 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: How easy life can be very great
Replies: 151
Views: 6378

explosions! I was the first and only unauthorized explosion at the chemistry lab at my high school... ^.^
by Strypess
Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:48 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Hello, I'm new here....
Replies: 157
Views: 6695

*sits in the box and pets a white rabbit*
by Strypess
Thu Jan 08, 2004 8:43 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: WHAT IS IT ITH THESE AVATERS O_O
Replies: 314
Views: 20107

his heart didn't kill him, all those french fries did? hmm...




Lookie, lookie... no avatar! :D
by Strypess
Tue Jan 06, 2004 5:59 am
Forum: Help Center
Topic: FTP frustration
Replies: 53
Views: 9203

*Bashes her head into the wall* I can't even log into the http://siteadmin2.keenspace.com/cgi-bin/members/login.cgi heh... what I think it may be is 1. the password 2. they said they were switching the server and I just signed on about a week and a half ago, so maybe I'm on back hold or summat. *shr...
by Strypess
Sun Dec 21, 2003 7:04 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: USA code? anyone know?
Replies: 7
Views: 451

USA code? anyone know?

Ok, I want to sign up for a comic, but I don't know the USA code that goes before the area code in a phone number. Anyone know? Pweez?

~Strypess