Search found 6 matches

by Yousei
Wed Jan 28, 2004 12:23 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: The Resurrected Free Association Thread.
Replies: 2382
Views: 96766

a episode of I love the 80's was reruning
by Yousei
Wed Jan 28, 2004 11:01 am
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Something I Often Wonder...Please Give Your Opinions!
Replies: 14
Views: 2025

sorry to do this but I just wanted to add because the main server is down for some reason or another, my comic is down, should be up as soon as the server is. one last thing is that though there are few male shonen ai writers, there are also few shojo ai writers. I guess there might be a factor abou...
by Yousei
Wed Jan 28, 2004 10:56 am
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Something I Often Wonder...Please Give Your Opinions!
Replies: 14
Views: 2025

True it is much harder to find male authors/artists of shonen ai or more emotion based shojo ai work but they do exist. One thing that often discourages males in those fields is the automatic presumption of what it will be like. Most will assume it's more or less porn so only people seeking that wil...
by Yousei
Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:11 pm
Forum: Technique Tips and Tricks
Topic: I really need feedback on my new comic
Replies: 7
Views: 758

Thank you for the coding, I'll send it over to ken. He does the site layout, I honestly don't understand computers nor have the time to do this alone. The filler art was a collection of mostly comic related pictures I and ken did while putting the site layout and such together. Most of it will go ba...
by Yousei
Thu Jan 01, 2004 7:07 pm
Forum: Technique Tips and Tricks
Topic: I really need feedback on my new comic
Replies: 7
Views: 758

THank you for the advice and I'm sorry there is so little there. I wanted to get other's point of view on the layout and such before I got to far so I wouldn't have to ask ken to do so much extra work to fix it later on. I took some of your advice. The logo is fixed so the fox is moved and it is sma...
by Yousei
Wed Dec 31, 2003 9:55 pm
Forum: Technique Tips and Tricks
Topic: I really need feedback on my new comic
Replies: 7
Views: 758

I really need feedback on my new comic

I just started my first webmanga and I'd truely appreciate any and all tips and feedback on the art, style, site layout, anything really. Also if anyone knows where I can find the sheets with commonly used background effects for manga I'd be very grateful. the link to my comic is http://yousei.keens...