Search found 4 matches

by Orasa
Fri Apr 30, 2004 12:20 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: I guess everyone just died then *starts digging graves*
Replies: 20
Views: 2522

*flails* I'm alive! XD I was AWOL as well for a while...but then I noticed the site finally updated...and reappeared XD
by Orasa
Thu Apr 29, 2004 6:46 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: This forum again...
Replies: 6
Views: 945

*wave* XD
by Orasa
Thu Apr 29, 2004 6:44 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Something I Often Wonder...Please Give Your Opinions!
Replies: 14
Views: 2040

Ever heard of the Demon Dairys? Absolutely fabulous manga. The author (not artist) of the first volume was male, and Demon Diary's is a shounen-ai manga. I've read Demon Diary....I didn't know the author was male though XD. But to me, that's cool ^^. A guy knows his own body far better than a girl ...
by Orasa
Thu Apr 29, 2004 6:36 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Yay!
Replies: 23
Views: 1785

I'm so glad Arcana's back...sorta XD I, of course, wish there were going to be more comics, but hey! Prose version works for me! As long as I get to find out what that cliffhanger on the last comic page is all about! :o