Search found 4 matches

by Wonderdrome
Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:42 pm
Forum: Technique Tips and Tricks
Topic: I'll review your webcomic.
Replies: 636
Views: 356341

Re: I'll review your webcomic.

Not to get nasty but your closing comment irked me. I don't want my gratefulness for your consideration to be mistaken in any sense for an agreement with your expressed opinions, desire for expansion on them, or recognition of your thoughts as authoritative or particularly interesting. I asked for t...
by Wonderdrome
Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:31 pm
Forum: Technique Tips and Tricks
Topic: Any Tips for Site Redesign?
Replies: 12
Views: 24996

Re: Any Tips for Site Redesign?

Oh man, you wrote this over a month ago, and you still haven't updated! For shame! Just kidding, you're fine. I just wanted to chip in on one thing I noticed- the new design took all the texture out of the flames along the bottom! I'm against this! Not only for subjective reasons either- I think the...
by Wonderdrome
Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:02 pm
Forum: Technique Tips and Tricks
Topic: I'll review your webcomic.
Replies: 636
Views: 356341

Re: I'll review your webcomic.

What web browser & viewing device are you using? The site is actually something I designed from scratch. I know that it looks good on my mac on current firefox, chrome and safari, and on my iphone, but I haven't tested any on PCs and that is some really useful feedback. If anyone else reading this g...
by Wonderdrome
Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:11 pm
Forum: Technique Tips and Tricks
Topic: I'll review your webcomic.
Replies: 636
Views: 356341

Re: I'll review your webcomic.

Howdy OP! I'm really impressed with the attention and clarity you give to your reviews, and I would really love to receive one from you if you have the time! I know it's awful and entirely lacking in style to post in this thread requesting a review as my first post. But damn it, it's better to lack ...