Search found 6 matches

by Fragmental Dani
Fri Jan 17, 2003 7:53 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Yes. Yes You Are. (commentary anybody??)
Replies: 20
Views: 3103

*turns chibi and grabs a crowbar, jumping onto Holden's shoulder and trying to pry Vincent off* GET OFF!!! And quit trying to torture him with Sloane! ;_; poor Sloane...
by Fragmental Dani
Tue Jan 14, 2003 8:14 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: "Slap in the Face" Tuesday, Jan 14, 2003
Replies: 27
Views: 3846

Sloane's is... ^^v

Kidding kidding... but yes. That WAS a hot moment. That playful look on his face that said he was really enjoying it... *Shakes head* Kelly's good to make me have two emotions at the same time... Fear and lust.... such a nice combo!!
by Fragmental Dani
Tue Jan 14, 2003 7:48 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Is this just a coincedence, in one of the first comics?
Replies: 12
Views: 1384

Score one for Legato!! WHOOT!!!
by Fragmental Dani
Tue Jan 14, 2003 7:38 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Is this just a coincedence, in one of the first comics?
Replies: 12
Views: 1384

Isn't the scar much lower though?? oh what can it MEAN?!? Ya know, before I read the bios, I actually thought that maybe Dom was the cereberus that attacked Holden and Caine... Because of Holden's ability to reflect, the scars on Dom would have fit. I didn't understand the burn on his arm thing, tho...
by Fragmental Dani
Tue Jan 14, 2003 6:41 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: "Slap in the Face" Tuesday, Jan 14, 2003
Replies: 27
Views: 3846

When I got over the intial tears of seeing Sloane in that second panel that apparently plaqued Kelly, I just stared at him thinking that I could shove him against a wall and make him make that same face for VERY different reasons.... ^^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; I'll behave! Honest! Sloane's just so...
by Fragmental Dani
Tue Jan 14, 2003 2:00 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: "Slap in the Face" Tuesday, Jan 14, 2003
Replies: 27
Views: 3846

<---New, first of all I don't know what it is with me... maybe it's the fact that Sloane is drawn so close to being what I consider ultimately sexy. I cried for him when Vincent hurt him, and now all you people are screaming poor Holden?? *glomps Sloane* I'm so scared of what Kelly will do!! I knew ...