Search found 241 matches

by Tenthousandkings
Fri Oct 01, 2004 7:59 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: OMG Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!
Replies: 486
Views: 30849

*Sends the cat-minions out to bite and scratch the non believers* we will smite the heretics my pretties~!
by Tenthousandkings
Fri Oct 01, 2004 7:57 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: I gone.
Replies: 29
Views: 3157

I think he's a demon ^^
by Tenthousandkings
Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:44 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: I gone.
Replies: 29
Views: 3157

There are multiple times in the US tho XP. Mavv is on Pacific time Mountain time is 1 hour ahead of Pacific time Central is 2 hours ahead of Pacific Eastern Time is 3 hours ahead of Pacific. Alaska is 1 hour behind Pacfic time And Hawaii is 2 hours behind Pacific (depending on which part of Hawaii I...
by Tenthousandkings
Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:38 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAVVY-KINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Replies: 115
Views: 11258

*points to the refrigerator* Its in there... but uh.....? *wonders how someone without a face (and thereby a mouth) would even eat the cake.*
by Tenthousandkings
Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:35 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: OMG Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!
Replies: 486
Views: 30849

*buys facless a face, then pushes it into the volcano* ^.^;; Kitties like mayhem silly. Thanks Vampz ^^ But as soon as the cliche was used my wrath for the use of cliches would have given me the strength of 10 tenthousandkings. (And thats a lotta kings XP.)

(Cliches are evil XP.)
by Tenthousandkings
Wed Sep 29, 2004 9:27 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: OMG Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!
Replies: 486
Views: 30849

*swims about in the molten rock*

*splashes everyone tryng to escape*

"la-la-la-la-la-la..."
by Tenthousandkings
Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:18 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: OMG Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!
Replies: 486
Views: 30849

*grumble grumble >.>* No pounce on me. *shoves Dazza into a volcano*

rabid zombie monkies O.O. *tosses them in the volcano too* XP.
by Tenthousandkings
Tue Sep 28, 2004 12:47 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Any1 wanna be my friend!!!
Replies: 112
Views: 11995

I hated Ryuichi, I found him to be utterly pedantic. But then again thats just me. The name is Somber (I don't like my real name, so I go by Somber. Tenthousandkings, kings, Somby, and Somby-Kings, are all acceptable.) I have been on this earth for: 7339 days, 2 hours, 18 minutes and 19 seconds. Or ...
by Tenthousandkings
Tue Sep 28, 2004 12:31 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: OMG Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!
Replies: 486
Views: 30849

*pout* But, but, but....

*grumble* where is that thief when I could make use of his skills >.>

*Glares at Dazza* Dare you to evoke my wrath. Perhaps thou hast chosen to be mine next target. *sinister laugh*
by Tenthousandkings
Tue Sep 28, 2004 12:28 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Hello Internet forum!
Replies: 352
Views: 17173

I didn't say I liked him XP. I said I thought he was cute. I also find a great deal of people cute, but that doesn't mean I am running off and stealing them away to live with me in eternal bliss. [Mavv was a different case, I'd known that sorry bloke for a while. Back before Arcana stopped. I'd want...
by Tenthousandkings
Tue Sep 28, 2004 12:21 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: I gone.
Replies: 29
Views: 3157

I said you were moving and would be gone for two weeks. I also ok'd Vampz adding you on MSN (which I know you wouldn't mind XP). How did I go into more detail? XP. [Especially since the rest of the post was about me and my ego-centric self XP]

Bah >.> Its raining. I blame Mavv.
by Tenthousandkings
Mon Sep 27, 2004 10:23 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: HappyBirthday Holden
Replies: 23
Views: 3031

I'm cold! (In both the "its frteezing in here" sense and the "Like I give a damn one") Just thought I'd share ^.^;;
by Tenthousandkings
Mon Sep 27, 2004 10:21 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: some one please tell me arcana will continue?
Replies: 84
Views: 7194

Mavv is moving... AKA no online for almost 2 weeks. If you catch him consider yourself lucky indeed. I'm sure Mavv won't mind you adding him Vampz. I myself have almost every messenger program out there, but loathe the damned things so I usually only run AIM. (And only out of neccessity do I run tha...
by Tenthousandkings
Mon Sep 27, 2004 10:13 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: OMG Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!
Replies: 486
Views: 30849

*kills DemonWolfDajin, then with blood dripping from his claws seeks another victim.* [Sorry had to make the post at least somewhat less random XP. So now you have to be dead DemonWolfDajin. Xp All your fault for being bored too XP.]
by Tenthousandkings
Mon Sep 27, 2004 10:11 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: If you had 1 wish what would it be
Replies: 650
Views: 67969

Re: I am not self degrading! I just state the truth. XP

Besmgirl wrote:Heh. ^.^;;; I live here...with my dad...and I've never had a job...
*is such a loser*
Yes. Yes you are. XP. Get a job you lazy bum.
by Tenthousandkings
Mon Sep 27, 2004 10:05 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: A bit of a problem
Replies: 5
Views: 804

I hate for it to sound like I approve of plagarism, but posting here to the members (where Kelly hasb't responded in months seems almost like tattle-telling.) Sorry perhaps I've yet again found myself in the position of the eternal critic.
by Tenthousandkings
Mon Sep 27, 2004 10:01 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Hello Internet forum!
Replies: 352
Views: 17173

Whats scary? O.O
by Tenthousandkings
Sun Sep 26, 2004 8:05 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Anime
Replies: 335
Views: 46895

Re: Hehehe. I love taking things.

MavvTheThief wrote:Seriously though...*breaks down in a fit* I wanna see Orphen...
-.- Why the melodrama, should have just asked >.>. *sends you some videotapes*

Oh right >.> You're moving... guess the sending part will have to wait a bit. (Still should have just asked XP)
by Tenthousandkings
Sun Sep 26, 2004 7:54 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Hello Internet forum!
Replies: 352
Views: 17173

Yes, I was being too critical >.> (I also assumed he used babelfish to translate *pet-peeve*)

And off topic.

Regardless Tetsuya is cute ^^ (our tetsuya that is.) And he knows who X-Japan is... damn now if only he were a bit older >.>
by Tenthousandkings
Fri Sep 24, 2004 10:36 am
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Hello Internet forum!
Replies: 352
Views: 17173

I think someone used a translator for their Japanese ;-) ha when used gramatically is pronounced "wa" and wo is pronounced "o". Either that or the version of Romaji you're using is considerably different. (A version I am not too fond of I might add XP) demo sore wa himitsu desu ne. (Also use spaces ...