Search found 17 matches

by Farfarello
Fri Jan 24, 2003 1:27 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Friday's page
Replies: 5
Views: 1120

Danke, danke, danke! *glomps Kelly-san* I kinda flipped out slightly when keenspace wasn't working, but now, all's well. Wheeee...
by Farfarello
Thu Jan 23, 2003 5:37 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Which Final Fantasy is best??
Replies: 36
Views: 3276

Yeah, the one with Terra and Locke is 3/6. I forget which it is in America and which in Japan. I'd have to say that's my favorite, because I'm game console-impaired, and SNES games are the only kind I can safely and easily download. Oh yeah, and...death to Celes! *hisses*
by Farfarello
Wed Jan 22, 2003 4:26 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Like Vampires? Like Roleplaying? Click Here!
Replies: 14
Views: 1419

I don't actually think Vincent is Venture-like, but I just wanted to put that in the poll option to express the obsession that I myself have with it. If you're confused by the terms being used, maybe you should check out the website. *hint, hint* My character's a Ravnos. Yes, I know they're mostly d...
by Farfarello
Tue Jan 21, 2003 3:06 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Like Vampires? Like Roleplaying? Click Here!
Replies: 14
Views: 1419

Like Vampires? Like Roleplaying? Click Here!

My friend showed me this RPG (roleplaying game) last weekend. For those who don't know, an RPG is a game where you assume the role of someone you're not, and play through a scenario thinking and acting as that character. Like acting out a story, sort of. RPGs can be computer games, or can be played ...
by Farfarello
Tue Jan 21, 2003 2:45 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHEONIX!!!!!!!!!
Replies: 22
Views: 3124

Yes, but the question is, who would be the next to die? I'm guessing not Harry, Ron, Hermione, Dumbledore, or Snape. Maybe one of the Weasleys? Hagrid...I hope not him. If it's a student, I'm betting they're in Griffindor. The deaths have to start getting closer to Harry, as Cedric wasn't that major...
by Farfarello
Sat Jan 18, 2003 6:33 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Yes. Yes You Are. (commentary anybody??)
Replies: 20
Views: 3095

I disagree, the only two people Vincent really has attracted is Adonis (does that really count, though?) and of course, Holden. The latter, on the other hand, has mostly every one who lays eyes on him fixed on him. Kinda like Medusa crossed with Eros' arrows. (Sorry...me liketh the Greeketh mytholog...
by Farfarello
Sat Jan 18, 2003 6:24 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Something I Often Wonder...Please Give Your Opinions!
Replies: 14
Views: 2040

Something I Often Wonder...Please Give Your Opinions!

I guess this question has several parts, but they're all pretty much the same. It seems to me that only females will write/draw shounen/yaoi pieces. I really haven't seen any shoujo-ai/yuri stuff, but many males seem to think stuff like that is very sexy (perverts). And, on a similiar note, when gir...
by Farfarello
Sat Jan 18, 2003 6:00 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHEONIX!!!!!!!!!
Replies: 22
Views: 3124

*falls over" Wh...what? You mean it's actually gonna come out? The 5th one? After three years of no news, it's coming out this very summer? Last I heard, Rowling was writting the last chapter of the 7th book to be put in a safe and kept there, in the event that she dies or went into a coma or someth...
by Farfarello
Wed Jan 15, 2003 5:05 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: "Slap in the Face" Tuesday, Jan 14, 2003
Replies: 27
Views: 3840

Heh, Fararello... I wouldn't be picking on Legato about psychos with a screename like yours. :D According to what was said in the psycho bishies forum, Legato's entire bishie collection is made up of mentally unstable beings. My favorite character may be Farfarello, but he's the only one who's insa...
by Farfarello
Tue Jan 14, 2003 6:41 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Psychotic bishies!!
Replies: 16
Views: 1620

To put it most simply, as my very wise, sage-like friend once stated: Sure you can angst. Just don't get it on the carpet.
by Farfarello
Tue Jan 14, 2003 4:41 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: "Slap in the Face" Tuesday, Jan 14, 2003
Replies: 27
Views: 3840

Did anyone else notice that Vincent's eyes looked more yellowish than reddish? Sorry, Just asking. As for how Vincent's acting, I don't really think he's the bad guy. More like...the victim actually. And I've never been a big fan of victims and their angsting ways. To all die hard Vincent fans, forg...
by Farfarello
Tue Jan 14, 2003 4:29 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Yaoi Website Goodness! *grins*
Replies: 0
Views: 253

Yaoi Website Goodness! *grins*

No, it's not a hentai site, just a little...suggestive to the point that it ain't just shounen-ai. My friend showed me this site and the recipes (yes, recipes) and we ended up making "Virgin" Cherry Zima Threesomes (well, there were four of us, so a foursome) and Uke Upside-down Cake. Anyhoo, the si...
by Farfarello
Tue Jan 14, 2003 4:22 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Psychotic bishies!!
Replies: 16
Views: 1620

Ponder, ponder...

Personally, I'm not too fond of the angsty type bishounen myself, because they tend to get on my nerves with all their angstings. Unless they're angsty in a subtly-subtle way. Not those "oh my soul, it is so very black with the darkness that torments it from the deep shadows within..." types (read: ...
by Farfarello
Mon Jan 13, 2003 4:27 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Psychotic bishies!!
Replies: 16
Views: 1620

Excuse me, Legato-san, but since when is Farf part of YOUR harem? Jei is mine, all mine. Same with Vincent, 'cept replace "mine" with "Kelly's".
by Farfarello
Mon Jan 13, 2003 11:59 am
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Psychotic bishies!!
Replies: 16
Views: 1620

Hm...I think I most agree with Terra. Of course, this probably only applies to those that think dangerous=sexy (like me, for instance), but yes, works for me.
by Farfarello
Sun Jan 12, 2003 5:43 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Cast Page Info
Replies: 13
Views: 1307

Hm...

You know those blog sites? A lot of people put their stats on those, so that might be a good reference tool for ideas.
by Farfarello
Sun Jan 12, 2003 5:37 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Psychotic bishies!!
Replies: 16
Views: 1620

Psychotic bishies!!

Here's a random thought: what is is that makes bishounen that aren't quite right in the head so gosh darn sexy? I'm curious to hear other peoples' theories, as I'm beginning to speculate on this myself. Example of not quite sane bishies: Farfarello from Weiss Kreutz (of course), Aoshi from RK (tho h...