Search found 78 matches

by Akiyhrah
Thu Jan 30, 2003 6:26 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: lack of arcana this week
Replies: 7
Views: 1855

I MISS ARCANA!!!! *cries*
by Akiyhrah
Mon Jan 27, 2003 6:55 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Roleplay
Replies: 3
Views: 642

advanced.....but we dont really play by the book. our DM makes up her own rules and such, to make it easier. we have 2 newbies. its great fun anyway. ^_^
by Akiyhrah
Sun Jan 26, 2003 6:27 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Roleplay
Replies: 3
Views: 642

Roleplay

Hey all!! I just wanted to know who likes to roleplay and how you do it. Me, I play D&D with my friends and I play online on Yahoo chat sometimes. So......yea........^_^
by Akiyhrah
Wed Jan 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Which Final Fantasy is best??
Replies: 36
Views: 3284

oh crap! i forgot 6!! and anthology, and tactics.....
by Akiyhrah
Tue Jan 21, 2003 10:20 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Holden becoming a vampire...
Replies: 23
Views: 3183

DM means Dungon Master. basiclly "god" in role play. and I think TSP is a role play website.....
by Akiyhrah
Tue Jan 21, 2003 10:15 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Random Music Discussion Time!
Replies: 7
Views: 981

Save yourself- sense feild. I just finished hymn of fayth from FF10 though
by Akiyhrah
Tue Jan 21, 2003 10:09 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Which Final Fantasy is best??
Replies: 36
Views: 3284

Which Final Fantasy is best??

i defenetly think all of them are great. i cant decide....
by Akiyhrah
Tue Jan 21, 2003 10:02 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Holden becoming a vampire...
Replies: 23
Views: 3183

i think Holden should turn into a cute, fluffy kitty....^_^
by Akiyhrah
Thu Jan 16, 2003 5:50 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Chat (this could turn into any thing)
Replies: 72
Views: 7568

yaa, it's nice when your crush likes you too, but do you know what sucks? when your crush has a girlfriend... but i hope things work out for you. and as for the icky thing, lets jut say that some boys are icky, and some arn't. ^_^[/quote]
by Akiyhrah
Thu Jan 16, 2003 5:44 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Sloane Poetry ^_^
Replies: 7
Views: 668

wow! thats awesome!!! i have a poem too,

hey Sloane, your so fine, your so fine you blow my mind! go Sloane!

lol
by Akiyhrah
Mon Jan 13, 2003 5:03 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: I'm back ^_^
Replies: 0
Views: 165

I'm back ^_^

Hey everyone!! I'm finally done vacation, and the musical I was in! I missed you guyz! and it looks like I missed a lot....^_^ Its great to be back! Oh, and Kelly, the comic is getting better and better!!! yay!
by Akiyhrah
Thu Dec 19, 2002 11:04 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Vacation ^_^
Replies: 38
Views: 1418

awww, my last post before i leave for holidays.... *sniff* I'll miss you guyz!!! have a great holiday!!!!!!

luv & stuff ~~Akiyhrah
by Akiyhrah
Mon Dec 16, 2002 10:57 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Vacation ^_^
Replies: 38
Views: 1418

lol! this is great.....
by Akiyhrah
Sun Dec 15, 2002 1:26 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Vacation ^_^
Replies: 38
Views: 1418

that would be so fun! and you could try and catch a lepricaun (how the hell do you spell that?? lol)
by Akiyhrah
Sat Dec 14, 2002 11:35 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Vacation ^_^
Replies: 38
Views: 1418

hehehe i'm Irish! about 75%. reeeeeeellly Irish. I wish I could go to Ireland...
by Akiyhrah
Sat Dec 14, 2002 2:28 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Vacation ^_^
Replies: 38
Views: 1418

Vacation ^_^

hello all!! I am going on a loooong break for winter vacation. I am spending xmas with my family and new years with my friends on cortes island (nowheresville...lol) anyway, after that i have a preformance at our theatre to reherse and preform as soon as school gets back in. My vacation starts on th...
by Akiyhrah
Thu Dec 12, 2002 9:49 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Can anyone think of anything worse than...
Replies: 13
Views: 1282

lol what and interesting topic..... XD
by Akiyhrah
Thu Dec 12, 2002 9:45 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: To Kelly...
Replies: 17
Views: 1556

oops, i messed up the quote.... oh well
by Akiyhrah
Thu Dec 12, 2002 9:40 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: To Kelly...
Replies: 17
Views: 1556

*glomps Kelly* thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Arcana keeps me sane throughout the week......I LOVE IT! your the best Kelly!!
Long live the ... Kelly !!!
by Akiyhrah
Thu Dec 05, 2002 6:07 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Yay yay yay!
Replies: 16
Views: 765

dammit!! sorry about the double post.... o_O