Search found 11 matches

by Kaiser-chan
Fri Jan 31, 2003 8:00 am
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Which Final Fantasy is best??
Replies: 36
Views: 3279

FFVII

FFVII is the best, in my highly biased opinion, heh. ^^;; Proof comes in the form of RP more than anything else I've seen. At any time, there are likely more FFVII RP on AOL than any of the rest combined. Of course, proof is very biased, considering I'm a Sephiroth x Cloud fangirl. x_x;; ^^;; Wait, ...
by Kaiser-chan
Wed Jan 08, 2003 7:26 am
Forum: Arcana
Topic: arcana theme song!!!
Replies: 3
Views: 410

Theme Song

Either "Le Ciel", or "Illuminati", by Malice Mizer. ^^ If you've seen the vids, you know why, prolly, but the lyrics both fit a bit, the former more of the two, though. Heh, Vincent has nothin on Gackt. xD, j/k. (Me ish bored)
by Kaiser-chan
Tue Jan 07, 2003 4:32 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Things you never thought you'd see
Replies: 8
Views: 780

Adonis

... x_x;; Adonis is /so/ seksi, you must be joking. *Kaiser-chan proceeds to die of his utter and complete hotness.* ^^ Sorry, don't mind the villian fangirl. I should prolly go back to my cage, so I can't drive any normal people insane. But could someone send something pale-haired, green eyed, and ...
by Kaiser-chan
Sat Dec 07, 2002 12:44 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Story!
Replies: 63
Views: 3598

I know that this is /really/ off topic, but someone had a really cool signature that had a quote from something that looked HP, but I don't see it anymore anywhere. x_x;; Can whoever had it tell me what it said, cuz I wanted to read it but forgot. (btw, sorry if this gets posted twice, I got an erro...
by Kaiser-chan
Sat Dec 07, 2002 12:35 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Story!
Replies: 63
Views: 3598

I know that this is /really/ off topic, but someone had a really cool signature that had a quote from something that looked HP, but I don't see it anymore anywhere. x_x;; Can whoever had it tell me what it said, cuz I wanted to read it but forgot. (btw, sorry if this gets posted twice, I got an erro...
by Kaiser-chan
Sat Dec 07, 2002 12:33 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Story!
Replies: 63
Views: 3598

I know that this is /really/ off topic, but someone had a really cool signature that had a quote from something that looked HP, but I don't see it anymore anywhere. x_x;; Can whoever had it tell me what it said, cuz I wanted to read it but forgot.
by Kaiser-chan
Tue Nov 19, 2002 2:19 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Forum on Fertility Drugs! Thread for newbies *points*
Replies: 52
Views: 3650

Well, I'm Kaiser-chan, and I'm a newbie...
::Boring drone:: "Hi Kaiser-chan"
Newbies annonymous. ^^
w00+. Any other Adonis fans among my fellow newbies? xDDD
by Kaiser-chan
Tue Nov 19, 2002 7:39 am
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Newbie and a question
Replies: 14
Views: 1330

newbie

I'm a newbie too... ::Sniffle sniffle:: Newbies unite! ^^ :lol:
by Kaiser-chan
Sun Nov 17, 2002 7:18 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Poor Sloane........
Replies: 97
Views: 7309

Sloane

You're all so mean, btw. After all, there wasn't so much whining when Adonis died, and Vincent became all psycho-like. x_x;; ::Sad now that she remembered all that. Sniff sniff. Hums the KH theme to get happier. Then remembers what happens in KH. Gets more sad. ^^:: Oh well, I think Vincent should m...
by Kaiser-chan
Fri Nov 15, 2002 7:12 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Yo! Vincent!
Replies: 54
Views: 4810

Too bad no more bidding... I'd given all my yaoi/shonen-ai doujinshis picture collection, (^^), all the Vampire Chronicle books and Mercedes Lackey's novels, plus, a rather random collection of sketches. >_<;; Adonis is seksi :lol:. -_-;; w00+, I'm a dork, ne?
by Kaiser-chan
Thu Nov 14, 2002 4:16 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Yoshiki!!
Replies: 57
Views: 4712

Yoshiki

8) Oi, Yoshiki's hot. ^^ For some reason the chibi pic of him makes me think of Rufus ShinRa from FFVII. :oops: .Heh. I luff the wings, too. If someone has a Caine persocom, can I have a Yoshiki one? ^^