Search found 71 matches

by Mira Fastfire
Mon Jan 27, 2003 7:27 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Which Final Fantasy is best??
Replies: 36
Views: 3276

FF3/6 is my fav ^_^ It's also the only one I've really played...but that's besides the point! I still haven't finished it ^_^; mmm....Terra......Celes..... *purrs happily*
by Mira Fastfire
Mon Jan 27, 2003 7:19 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Roleplay
Replies: 3
Views: 642

I roleplay! ^_^ Either Table-top or online, usually, and rarely LARPing. It takes me a while to adjust to being in a certain setting, and to get over my shyness. :P I GM some RPGs (see my website --> http://mirahaven.netfirms.com ) in boardrooms, and will rp in a private IRC rpg. ^_^ but...yeah! I r...
by Mira Fastfire
Tue Jan 21, 2003 6:10 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Like Vampires? Like Roleplaying? Click Here!
Replies: 14
Views: 1419

*sits baffled at the idea of people being unfamiliar with RPGs for a moment*

I've always been fond of Vampire (and Werewolf), but never have a chance to play with good players. I think I'd make a good Gangrel. Mmm....furries...
by Mira Fastfire
Tue Jan 21, 2003 6:06 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Holden becoming a vampire...
Replies: 23
Views: 3171

Incubi and Succubi, also, are the sons and daughters of Lilith. Lilith was though up during an attempt to fuze the Torah with Babylonian mythology. She was Adam's first wife, and when he insisted that she submit to him (aka, have sex in missionary position), she got up and left. She then went and ha...
by Mira Fastfire
Tue Jan 21, 2003 6:00 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: new wallpaper...
Replies: 7
Views: 907

My only objection is that the I's aren't capitalized. :P Little details like that tend to stand out to me. ^_^;
by Mira Fastfire
Mon Jan 20, 2003 7:29 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Holden becoming a vampire...
Replies: 23
Views: 3171

*evil laugh*
by Mira Fastfire
Mon Jan 20, 2003 5:18 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHEONIX!!!!!!!!!
Replies: 22
Views: 3124

I await the newest HP book with a mix of dread and excitement. Excitement because a) I want to find more shounen-ai hints and b) I've heard a rumor that someone dies, that Rowling had a hard time writing his/her death, and I want the angst. I'm dreading it, because of the extended length. 22,000 wor...
by Mira Fastfire
Sun Jan 19, 2003 11:20 am
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Something I Often Wonder...Please Give Your Opinions!
Replies: 14
Views: 2040

Shoujo-ai is REALLY hard to find. Well, decent shoujo-ai, at any rate. Non-"lesbian action" that is. ^_^;; Yes, men find it sexy. The way it's been explained to me, is that you don't just have ONE woman being sexy, you have TWO. *points to a site* http://www.squidge.org/~praxisters/index.html I thin...
by Mira Fastfire
Tue Jan 14, 2003 9:53 am
Forum: Arcana
Topic: I Must Leave...
Replies: 45
Views: 2903

I say that if your guy friends don't like it, don't be around them. They have no right to dictate what you read and are a fan over. Also, about your fears of never getting a b/f...get a g/f instead! We're much better. ;) LOLmajor j/k ^_^;;
by Mira Fastfire
Tue Jan 14, 2003 9:46 am
Forum: Arcana
Topic: "Slap in the Face" Tuesday, Jan 14, 2003
Replies: 27
Views: 3840

But remember, Adonis didn't love Holden. This isn't Vincent we're talking about anymore, we gotta remember that. :P Adonis was cruel, and that's what's being said right now. If you understand me ^_^;;

I LOVE the angst. :)
by Mira Fastfire
Sun Jan 12, 2003 10:29 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Psychotic bishies!!
Replies: 16
Views: 1620

I really like the femme-ness and angst. And long hair -- GOTTA love the long hair. THE bishiest anime guy I have ever seen is Signal, from Twin Signal.
by Mira Fastfire
Thu Jan 09, 2003 9:31 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: It's almost been a year O_o (Criticism Topic)
Replies: 29
Views: 2575

Well if _she_ won't do it..that doesn't mean one of us can't!
<.<
>.>
>.<
_I'm_ not doing it unless it's all femme, though! ;P
by Mira Fastfire
Wed Jan 08, 2003 6:35 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Waaaaaaaait a minute...!
Replies: 7
Views: 889

*laugh* sorry for thinking about it too soon! ;P
by Mira Fastfire
Tue Jan 07, 2003 5:30 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Waaaaaaaait a minute...!
Replies: 7
Views: 889

Waaaaaaaait a minute...!

On this page: http://arcana.keenspace.com/d/20020719.html that girl with the blond hair is attack by a vampire...but it's DAYTIME. Vampires are asleep during the day, yes? *BIG confuzzled look*
by Mira Fastfire
Tue Jan 07, 2003 5:14 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Things you never thought you'd see
Replies: 8
Views: 777

oooh! ooh!!! *waves hand* I know!!

Kisoka and Azriel kissing!! *grins proudly* mmm..Kisoka...
by Mira Fastfire
Tue Jan 07, 2003 9:35 am
Forum: Arcana
Topic: It's almost been a year O_o (Criticism Topic)
Replies: 29
Views: 2575

I really like how you're not afraid to use the negative space. That's one thing I really can't stand about most American comics -- the CONSTANT backgrounds. :P Artistically, my only complaint would be that occasionally you seem to make the necks a wee-bit too long. I also really _liked_ the vaguenes...
by Mira Fastfire
Tue Jan 07, 2003 9:16 am
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Wouldn't you want to buy Arcana in paper form?
Replies: 10
Views: 1033

I have every comic file on my comp -- in case the site goes down ;P But I don't print or anything (I've heard too many horror stories of fans who print out images instead of buying the prints), but I'd gladly replace the collection with an actual hard copy. -=^_^=- Especially since I HAVE MONEY!! ye...
by Mira Fastfire
Sun Dec 22, 2002 5:21 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Arcana collaborations
Replies: 22
Views: 1855

I can be either a writer or an artist, though I'd prefer not to write in a group setting.
by Mira Fastfire
Wed Dec 18, 2002 8:34 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Arcana collaborations
Replies: 22
Views: 1855

I think it'd work best with a single writer, single artist combo, since each writer (and artist) has their own style and may want to emphasize on different points in a fanfic.
by Mira Fastfire
Mon Dec 09, 2002 6:50 pm
Forum: Arcana
Topic: Cast Page Info
Replies: 13
Views: 1307

heh...point. But there IS a fine line between the three sexualities. Anybody who's not totally straight or gay can just be bi! ;) Or state prefs or something -- that's what I do with my characters. I usually state either Gay-pref, Straight-pref or totally Bisexual. LOL or something to that effect. ^...