Search found 2 matches

by inpoortaste
Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:21 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Introduction Thread - Welcome to the New and Old
Replies: 1311
Views: 646211

Re: Introduction Thread - Welcome to the New and Old

Hi everyone!

I'm new here, making a first try at a webcomic. I am scared out of my mind.

YAAAAAY!
by inpoortaste
Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:10 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: o o o Can't Log into SiteAdmin? Read this thread! o o o
Replies: 285
Views: 401364

Re: o o o Can't Log into SiteAdmin? Read this thread! o o o

Hi there! My problem is that I registered in this forum with the same name as my comic. (Silly, I know, I'm a first-timer). I just would like to change my username so it doesn't confuse the server. Is a name change possible? I registered on... August 21st? ish? You can email me at anytime regarding ...